I don't understand how you've made a fansite for a product which isn't even available yet. Plus, all of the info is taken directly from the corporate website ...

Erm, congrats on beating everyone else to the punch, I guess.
(Jun. 20, 2009  2:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't understand how you've made a fansite for a product which isn't even available yet. Plus, all of the info is taken directly from the corporate website ...

Erm, congrats on beating everyone else to the punch, I guess.
Hehe I will take that as a complament and hehe thats why I said I dont have much right now becuase my site is still under cunstruction but as soon as the product is out I will release information about the game and etc. Overall yes pretty much all is just info on the product thats coming out. Overall can you tell me what can I dot to make the site better when the product actually realese to the public?
(Jun. 20, 2009  2:52 AM)DKS Wrote: Hehe I will take that as a complament and hehe thats why I said I dont have much right now becuase my site is still under cunstruction but as soon as the product is out I will release information about the game and etc. Overall yes pretty much all is just info on the product thats coming out. Overall can you tell me what can I dot to make the site better when the product actually realese to the public?

So..your just gonna copy off the info from the game when its released then rewrite onto your site.maybe you should put something Unique..like well there is the forum which you mentioned,thats...well kinda getting there.But really if all your gonna do is rewrite info like stats on the Strikers and stuff then...no point in making a site.
I guess it's a starting point. Not much you can add atm since the game is unreleased. Let's see what happens when the game does come out. It will be easier to make comments or suggestions then.
umm...i watched the video and although the overall concept of battle strikers looks cool, i was pretty dissapointed in them from what i saw in the video. I thought they would be like remote control beyblades but those battles looked pretty boring they were to slow, the description was pretty untruthful it said they could jump but i doubt that is possible. They don't take half the skill that it takes to beyblade. I hate to be the hater but battle strikers fail. (those kids looked way to happy)
(Jun. 20, 2009  3:04 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..your just gonna copy off the info from the game when its released then rewrite onto your site.maybe you should put something Unique..like well there is the forum which you mentioned,thats...well kinda getting there.But really if all your gonna do is rewrite info like stats on the Strikers and stuff then...no point in making a site.

Nope imma have customizations and stats on the strikers and its ups and downs but as you see my site only has things from the site and the information was remade and said in a way more informative but when the release is out most of the information is going to be from me and not the site. Its mostly going to focus on the game and stradegies.
How do you even know you'll like the game?
if people try to use the finger magnets how will they keep from messing up other peoples battle strikers?
They look like MFBs.
They look like the other fake tops that killed off HMS.
I hope no one confuses them with MFB.
They look nothing like MFB, and no one could confuse them with MFB. And cheap plastic tops didnt kill hms, the anime ended, so production of beys also ended.
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:42 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: if people try to use the finger magnets how will they keep from messing up other peoples battle strikers?

Rules.
(Jun. 20, 2009  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Rules.

screw the rules I have money (yugioh the abridged series refrence)XD.I wish I really had money though.Well good luck on the site