Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO! Hope you learn a lot and enjoy it here Smile

If you read the Beywiki, and just read around the forums you'll quickly start to get the hang of everything. And if you have any questions, you can always ask them here.

The main thing about customization is to make sure that the parts work well with each other. You can take the 'best' parts and put them together but if the parts don't flow with each other, then the combo won't really be all that great.

And a good Takara stadium would be the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium or the MFB Balance Type Stadium.

You've probably heard of MFB though...? Joyful_2
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
I believe there are many beybladers in your area, you're lucky (If I'm thinking straight).
welcome to the WBO Wink
welcome to the WBO dude
I could swear someone else sent a message the other day asking about New England.

Welcome!
(Jun. 18, 2009  1:25 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Long story short, I used to beyblade a lot with my neighbor, but several years ago he moved away so I stopped (He apparently met someone next door who did the same things we did, screaming dragoon or dranzer to go and knock each other's out XD ) A few days ago I was talking with some people in a chat room about what we used to do when we were younger and I was like omg beyblades were freaking awesome. And then me and this other guy found out about here, so I decided to join. I was never really knew what the best blades were or even how to customize right, so if anyone could fill me in on that, you get an internet cookie. =P I also do a lot of digital art/drawing and play video games. Hopefully beyblade's popular in New England unlike Smash. Right? RIGHT?

Also text emoticonz>image emoticonz
oooo controversial opionz

Also, any recommendations for a good takara stadium would be nice =D

You're a Smasher?
BRETHREN! Smile

Welcome. Are you on the SmashBoards as well?
Welcome! And yea, MFB Attack Stadium is a good choice Smile.
First what is a smash? Also i remember repeatedly screaming "ATTACK ATTACK!!!" when i first got beyblades. (they were so awesome) WelcomeSmile
Welcome. Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome to wbo Smile