Speed Racer
Initial D
Also, hit up Speed Racer X if you want more recent Speed Racer animation.
Also, I'm sure any potential employers would love to see your copyright violations. /sarcasm/
(May. 23, 2009  1:32 AM)Hero Wrote: Speed Racer

Yea speed racer x maybe alright but I seen that before and its not really a street racing gang or something like that ilegally racing but thanks for your help. Smile
(May. 23, 2009  1:34 AM)To Wrote: Initial D
Also, hit up Speed Racer X if you want more recent Speed Racer animation.
Also, I'm sure any potential employers would love to see your copyright violations. /sarcasm/

Hey I think I seen those Initial D posters somewere (I think it was in a paint and body shop) but anyways Imma check into that. Thank you fellow one Eee
Hehe naw bro I just wanna make a porfolio of my work you know just to show people some of my work no biggie haha and yea I love to go up to a employer and show my copyright violations (I be cracking up!)
(May. 23, 2009  1:49 AM)Baronrana Wrote: Wangan Midnight

Wangan Midnight hmm never heard of it but I will search for it! Thanks
Initial d
Thats all i knowTired
Well I'm not into Street Racing but I can think of one which was already taken (Speed Racer).
I've played wangan midnight somewhere...
its almost like initial d
the car has some awesome tech...........
thats all i know............XD

here's the story.
The story gets its roots from the actual street racing that occurs on Tokyo's Shuto Expressway, one stretch of which is known as the "Wangan" — literally meaning "bay side" although it is generally used to refer to the freeway — the longest, straightest road in the entire country. [3]. There is also road traffic to contend with, including a fair number of heavy trucks. Because of this, the action is inherently hazardous, and wrecks are common. Blown engines are also a frequent hazard, especially with the extremely high power engines.

One day, Akio Asakura, a high school student who is in his last year of study, is driving his Fairlady Z (Z31) when he challenges Tatsuya Shima, a doctor, in his black Porsche 911 Turbo (965), nicknamed the "BlackBird". With his friend in the passenger seat and two girls in the back, Akio attempts to win, but is defeated. Determined to become faster, he goes to the junkyard because his mechanic friend tells him he saw a wrecked Fairlady S30 just like Akio wanted. When he sees the damaged midnight blue Fairlady Z (S30) in the junkyard, he remembers seeing this car a few years ago with a nice girl in the passenger seat. Intrigued as to why such a classic Japanese performance vehicle is about to be junked, he convinces the junkyard owner to sell it to him. The junkyard owner was told by the previous owner to scrap the car because it is cursed. He soon finds that the car is unnaturally fast due to a tuned L28 engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 L and fitted with twin turbos. He also finds that the one of the car's previous owners shares his first and last name, and had died in a horrible crash on the Wangan. Every person who takes possession of the Z ends up spinning out of control and crashing, as if the car is rebelling against its driver. This gives the blue Z the nickname "The Devil Z". The manga follows Akio's various encounters with people on the Wangan, though the central plot revolves around his constant battle with the BlackBird for Wangan superiority.

source wikipedia...................
Zeo
Speed Racer isn't street racing...

that ish is professional!
Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds. Figure out whether I am serious or not your selfs.