-

ATTENTION: If you want an avatar of a certain bey, I can make it on BeybladeBattles.com, screenshot it, and resize it for you.

For Example:

[Image: newpicture11u.png]
save your files in PNG will ya?
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:40 PM)DeX Wrote: save your files in PNG will ya?

What does this mean?
it means you keep saving files in JPG, which is a NO NO. PNG makes it more clearer and not so pixelated
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:59 PM)DeX Wrote: it means you keep saving files in JPG, which is a NO NO. PNG makes it more clearer and not so pixelated

I mean how would I save them in PNG?
oh, well when you save, there is a drop box below the file name. click that, and select: PNG. and tada!
If nobody is requesting, and no one is using graphics I've already made, I'm closing.

I'll bet no one cares either.
Can you stick my username on the Pegasus sig using bold and italics
I have one tip for you.As a beginner,never use a stock background.Never ever do so.Plus,stop using whatever Microsoft program you are using now.Stay to GIMP.Make a few dogs with it,and you will be used to it.I used to use Paint.net,but changed to CS5.I get used to it after I make a few sigs with it.

@ Ryanred564: Like this?

[Image: pegasussigbase.jpg]

Edit: Hmm, the text turned out blurry for some reason. : /

and @ Whatzzer: What is a "stock background," and I use GIMP to make all my sigs.
I can now render images if that helps get me customers.
a stock background is like a c4d buy more destinctive i used gimp for my sig u like it
EDIT : as whatzzers said never use them and i see you are saving the final product as jpegs instead of png which is a no no always save as png make it look less pixalated
(Nov. 09, 2011  3:55 AM)Fathom Wrote: a stock background is like a c4d buy more destinctive i used gimp for my sig u like it

I don't know what a c4d is either Confused

And I will start saving in .png

a c4d is this type of dimensional render that very few upper class gfx'ers use when making their signatures
take for example my sig i didn't use a c4d but it s sometimes good to use c4ds in order to make great blending options
actually, a lot of GFX-ers use it to create depth and more flow.

AND, A C4D is a Computer-Generated Render (it is made in Cinema 4D). Like I said, A lot of GFX-ers use it to create Depth and add more flow. It is also used as effects, such as Lighting's and such. You can use it for Vector, smudge(it can be used to create more smudg-y effects), and the like.

if you want to get started, try downloading some Packs In Deviant make sure it is in ZIP file)

AND a stock is a picture of any backgrounds(Like mountains, road, the likes) or even pictures(Renders, C4D's, Fractals, ETC). it is used to create scenery, Texture, and some other stuff.

AND yes, save your files In PNG
DFB3636:-You made those backgrounds?Then how come those backgrounds looks like you've found it in the Internet?If possible,never use those pictures.Plus,your font,plus it's color is bad.
Simplier text is better, you know.

Well, its either they edited them or placed them with something, then changed their blending mode.

Try purely making your own BG. I followed this tut somewhere in the net that made my sigs better(the last time before you came). Also, it will be better if you dont use brushes UNLESS needed.