ask for any changes if necessary Smile
[Image: brooklynz.png]

tis is epicness Grin thanks looks awesome
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:22 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:15 AM)Ikki Wrote: Here you go Brooklyn-Z Smile

No problem hehe Smile btw you coming to the manhattan event today?
BlackNight, here's the avatar you requested Smile
ask for any changes and rate the thread please Smile

[Image: BlackNight.png]
Name, Beyname):
Picture(s):
(optional)Background picture:
(optional)Color Scheme:

do you use personal pictures for sigs aswell
I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but did you make your current sig? It's just that it seems to be a completely different style to the ones that your producing for sig request through out your thread.
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:29 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but did you make your current sig? It's just that it seems to be a completely different style to the ones that your producing for sig request through out your thread.
I realised that too. However, I do not think he ever said he did make it. It is misleading a few people though.
All that really matters is he is kind enough to us to make us free signatures, and we should not give him grief. Besides, WE tell him how we want our sigs, and he makes them that way, not his style.
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:49 PM)Ikki Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:22 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:15 AM)Ikki Wrote: Here you go Brooklyn-Z Smile

No problem hehe Smile btw you coming to the manhattan event today?
BlackNight, here's the avatar you requested Smile
ask for any changes and rate the thread please Smile

[Image: BlackNight.png]
Looks good thanks Smile
(Oct. 16, 2010  4:09 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: Besides, WE tell him how we want our sigs, and he makes them that way, not his style.
If you tell two different people the same kind of signature to make, they will be different. This difference depends on the way the signature maker thinks. If the same person makes many works of art, you will start to see his/her style of art. Therefore. everyone has a different style. In a way, no two signatures can be the same, unless you copy and paste LOL.
(Oct. 16, 2010  4:09 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: All that really matters is he is kind enough to us to make us free signatures, and we should not give him grief.

read first part again. I did not mean two sigs would be identical, by the way, Rather that they would not be the style used in his.
It is not only style, but also skill that is shown through pieces.
very true. If you do not show skill, the piece is missing something.
I would like a Rock Leone signature using lion gale force wall or king lion tearing blast if that's possible. If not then one with Ray unicorno Spinning and Masamune in it with the name UnLeAsHeD somewhere in it. Thanks in advance
I thought My signature was supposed to be here yesterday. Do you need more time, or do you just need to post it?
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:04 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: I thought My signature was supposed to be here yesterday. Do you need more time, or do you just need to post it?

I apologize for the delay, I was flooded with stuff yesterday and attended a tournament yesterday too Smile you should be recieving it today, and maybe my style might not show as much, but I limit myself by time and what the user wants, but I'll try to add in more of my own unique style, most of this has been very bland and based solely on what everyone wanted Smile
As for requests, after this post I won't take anymore till I'm done with the previous ones Smile
okay, thank you! I like to stay in the know.
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:50 AM)Ikki Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:23 AM)UDC Wrote: Ikki, In my avatar can you put my account name and a picture of grand ketos in it? if you can't, then can you put pegasis ( pre hws) on it? thanks!

You'll be #5 on the list Smile
Do you mean a whole new avatar? Or add those into your current one?
yeah, a new avatar, thank you!
Quote: yesterday you said: you should be recieving it today
what happened? Need more time?
I know Ikki claimed that it would be ready on certain dates, but this is completely rude. I might have to start warning people for that soon : learn to live and be respectful to somebody who is giving you a free service they have no dedicated time for.

This applies to all avatar and signature shops topics.

As far as we know you might not even be active here in a few weeks and all this work will have been for nothing. That is why, except when a huge delay occurs such as right now, I usually wait to see if a member is still active and appears to be on the way of staying and not be warned and eventually banned before I actually do their signature or avatar. Personally I recommend that to any serious graphics maker.
okay, I apologize, I just like to stay precise. It sorta runs in the family Uncertain
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:55 AM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: okay, I apologize, I just like to stay precise. It sorta runs in the family Uncertain

Thank you Kai-V
But I did give dates and I'm really sorry for being unable to work a lot on everything..
So please close the thread, I'll re open the shop once everythings done, I'll keep all my current customers updated by PM's
thanks to everyone Smile the shop will be reopened soon, I'm a tiny but flooded with stuff but don't worry! You'll have it soon Smile