“[utah, united states] Anyone want a challenge

does any one want to be in a tournament or a team? in utah or just want to battle.
cant believe i overlooked this thread for so long! im in utah and i could be interested. ive got a friend who blades too. were up on the layton/ogden area. were a little older idk if that matters, 24ish.
i am in ogden if you want to bladed just pm me and we will work something out
Ya, I'm in bountiful, are there any tournaments
I'll be in a team.
oh hey i havent been on for a long time i am thirteen i am the one who started this long time ago i havent been that interested in beyblade that much anymore but starting again and i would love to be apart of a tournament
15 here and a blader. I got a bunch of friends who would be up for a tournement also. We have a group of like 4 usual bladers and some more who would come for fun.
I would host one myself, but i don't have a legal stadium yet. I am going to get a takara standard, but right now i have a gay carp screw attack over hasrbo stadium modified with two extra knock out spots, but it still rapes attack type beys unless you can sliding shoot like a ninja.
any tornaments happing in the ogden area??
hey is anyone hosting a tournament in utah

is there any tournaments in utah
i havent been on in a long time as well, getting back into blading though. i'm in the ogden area.
OMG BMW ME AND MY BEST FRIEND LIVE IN SALTLAKE WEST JORDAN AND BOTH HAVE A WBO AND ARE GOING TO START A TOURNAMENT AT THE BRIGHAM CREEK LIBRAY IN WEST JORDAN YOU GUYS CAN TAKE TRACKS DOWN TO IT U SHOULD ALL HELP US START IT UP!!! GOOOOOOOO SHOOOT AND WHERE ARE THE WORLD QUALIFYING THINGS? JACOB LAWSON Email jake.lawson41@yahoo.com or call at 801 703 7225
Oh and i am 13 too! Dont call me young cause that would be the worst thing to do... that makes me angry and when dr eagle gets angry earth eagle gets upset and when eagle gets upset people... DIE!!!! And also i have 7598 Beypoints boys!!!
So pls bring your pointers i want to get more points than eight every time cause my friend has 5000 somthin so ya and i didnt cheat i used the codes
Me and my friend are like shophie and whales we are a two man team and will end ya faces boys! I bet we will win lol!
I am in Utah Ogden area I am 11 and need a good battle like a tournament