☆ Tris' Bey-Photography Thread ☆©.

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:43 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:24 AM)Insomniac Wrote: What mode are you using for your camera? The focus looks odd in some pictures :?

It was under Rec mode. So there was no flash.
But I agree, focus looked a bit weird Uncertain

(excuse me if my tone seems as if I'm talking to a newb)

Try out Macro Mode. It focuses on the Beyblade more. So that way you'll get aesthetically* detailed pics with the complimentary background. I've used Macro for all my pictures. It brings out the beauty of the bey Tongue_out
Agreed^ I use macro also.

I love the Meteo Rush Ver. picture. You're getting good at this.
(Sep. 01, 2012  6:33 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:43 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:24 AM)Insomniac Wrote: What mode are you using for your camera? The focus looks odd in some pictures :?

It was under Rec mode. So there was no flash.
But I agree, focus looked a bit weird Uncertain

(excuse me if my tone seems as if I'm talking to a newb)

Try out Macro Mode. It focuses on the Beyblade more. So that way you'll get aesthetically* detailed pics with the complimentary background. I've used Macro for all my pictures. It brings out the beauty of the bey Tongue_out

As if you're talking to a newb? Psh. I am a noob. Hah.

And okay. I'll keep that in mind when I do my next set of Beyblade pictures. Thanks! Also, are we using the same camera o.O.

(Sep. 01, 2012  8:05 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Agreed^ I use macro also.

I love the Meteo Rush Ver. picture. You're getting good at this.

I will! Grin. Hahaha.

And thanks! Wait. Does that mean I was bad at this at a certain point? -Pokerface- loljks.
(Sep. 01, 2012  8:17 AM)Tris Wrote: Also, are we using the same camera o.O.

Pretty sure we're not. Most cameras will have the macro setting. It just focuses on one main point and semi-blurs the rest. Good for detailed close-ups.
*Edited OP*

I have included a section displaying random pictures which have been taken all at random times. Basically it's a section for left over photographs that don't necessarily go under one album.

Hope you guys enjoy...
Liking the new section title. And the scenery in the GT one looks awesome. Those stickers though, noooo~
I'm really liking the Seaborg and the Dranzer GT. So... so... pretty.

You should find a grey cat and if you have one, put a Dranzer Driger G by it, LOL. I would do something like that except my cats think beyblades are their cat toys.

Too many of my beys have fallen off the table...
(Oct. 13, 2012  2:50 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Liking the new section title. And the scenery in the GT one looks awesome. Those stickers though, noooo~

Hah, the section title was inspired by my friend. She wanted to buy some matching i think onesies for Halloween...

And I know! That was when I only had one Dranzer GT. It got pretty roughed up over the years... By roughed up, I mean launched from a meter and a half off the ground, straight down on to hard floor. But thank you! I knew bringing a Beyblade onto this mini-cruise/boat ride was a great idea...

(Oct. 13, 2012  3:15 PM)Tri Wrote: I'm really liking the Seaborg and the Dranzer GT. So... so... pretty.

You should find a grey cat and if you have one, put a Dranzer G by it, LOL. I would do something like that except my cats think beyblades are their cat toys.

Too many of my beys have fallen off the table...

Thanks! It was hard to get Seaborg up there... The trees were prickly -__- and the Dranzer GT was scary. I could have dropped it, and lost it. Into the ocean. Forever.

A grey cat? I don't have any pets, sadly. ;-;
The Dranzer GT one is my new favorite. Really nice photos, keep it up!