!!☆[Story]☆ Monogoto ☆[Non-Beyblade]☆!!

Hello guys! I'm here with my first story on this massage board. Well, here's the story!

Enjoy!

Chapter One: Myth

"Who's this guy? You pickin' a wit' us?! Says he needs ta' speak wit' Crax. Ahaha what a brave little guy." Says some thugs, with a snarling tone.

So... Whaddya want kid? Says the boss of the thugs, in a relax voice. My name is Lynx Copper, from Wiki high. I heard that there was some ugly Gorilla giving my friend a hard time! I've come to give him a good beating! Nice to meet you! He says in a respectful way.

"Woah!!! Is he stupid or somethin'! H-h-he must have a date with death!!!" Says the thugs, shocked. "What was your name again, Batman... !? I owe it to ya, since ya came all this way just to get killed by me!" Says the leader of the thugs, with his fists getting harder.

"Hehe, you've only got that halve right!!!" Says Lynx, whilst cracking his knuckles.

"C-c-c-crax!!! Get it together man!!!" Says the thugs, whilst holding there bleeding boss.

"How'd the "Extermination" go? Hm... Lynx did it! Today was another success! Solving problems for only $20? Lynx must really enjoy helping people. He's also looking for a reason to run wild.... Says Lynx's friends. After watching him beat the thugs up."

Lynx starts to walk down the road to his friends house.

"Damn! Broke my jaw bone again... Ah... ...So booooring. I heard it on TV this planet that we live on is already done for...

Thanks to all that toxic gas humans made, the Earth is becoming way hotter... One day the Oceans will overflow and drown everyone, ahah." Lynx thinks to himself.

Lynx opens his friends door.

"Yo! I'm all done! What'd you think Blossom?" I did him pretty good for ya, right! Asks Lynx.

"You did great!" Blossom says with a smile on her face.

"What's wrong Lynx? Do you want some coffee?" Offers his friend. "Shut up Jon, I'm tryin' to think 'bout my life problems!" Lynx says.

"If you've got time for that, you must have time for studying, Lynx." His friend Blossom says, whilst reading her magazine. "Hahah, aren't you all grown up, Blossom!?" Lynx says whilst heading for the door.

"You're going already?" Says jon.

"Yep, it's only... 10.00PM!!! I really gotta get going! See ya around, guys!" Shouts Lynx, whilst running out the door.

As Lynx runs from his friends house, he's heading straight for his own house.

"Carp!! I'm gonna be late!! If I don't get home, sis is gonna beat me to micro dust!" RING-RING~ RING-RING~ "Huh? The Payphone's ringing...? Well, it's just a Payphone. I mean, if you know the number you can call it from anywhere. Should I answer it? ... I guess I will. Hello? Hello? Who is it?" Asks Lynx in a puzzled manner.

"Hello? Hello? Who is it?" RHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Roars a mighty voice!

"What is that thing!!!?" Lynx says, as something appears behind him.

Hope you guys like chapter one guys!
I sugest putting them into spoilers to not take too much space

Pretty good(the story)