السلام عليكم hii every 1

hellow to every 1....my name is hani, am 15 years old,really close to 16 and i used to play beyblade before 2-3 years but my mother throwed all of my blades when i stopped playing with them ,but now when i heared about the new mfb i bought pegasiss deluxe set and bull starter set and started again,am pokehacker2008 in youtube besure to check my channel,
and am from saudi arabia.
It's awesome to have a blader from there.
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
welcome to beywiki Grin
Welcome to Beywiki!

I think you are our first member from Saudi Arabia! We have so many members from around the world now, its crazy.
Wow bladeing is even out there sweet, welcome to beywiki.
What up man. Good to hear from you.
Woah there's a kid called hani in my class who's the same age. For a minute there I was like "WOAHHHH". =P

Anywho welcome, hope you have a good time on the boards. =]
(Sep. 19, 2008  7:42 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Woah there's a kid called hani in my class who's the same age.
well i dont think anyone with age 16 would be a kid!!! lol,thanks every 1
very nice to meet you Smile and welcome to beywiki Smile
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:05 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  7:42 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Woah there's a kid called hani in my class who's the same age.

Different places use different styles of language, get over it. Though I submit, he's not a baby goat.
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:53 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:05 PM)pegasis Wrote:

Different places use different styles of language, get over it. Though I submit, he's not a baby goat.

This is the second time you've used this phrase for no reason. Stop being so rude unprovoked.
Hi nice to meet you. I lived in bahrain for 1st and 2nd grade lol. Well, welcome to beywiki where we`re all a big happy family