Здравствуйте все! Trans.: Hi, everyone!

Hi! My nickname is Sandy or maybe in another forums is Kassedey. I'm 17 years old and I'm the best and famous beyblade fan in russia. I'm not boasting. And yeah-yeah I live in Russia. I don't know and don't so care about how many russian fans are there already
If you wanna check how much do I like beyblade (which is not so popular in Russia Angry ). Please visit any of not so many russian fan sites of beyblade. Everywhere you'll find my name =) (well, it's seems like I'm starting to boast, huh? Gomen-gomen). The end
p.s. If I have some mistakes in my post please forgive me. My teacher of English, she is also my class teacher, always teaching us how to live but not English =( . But be sure that I'll understand everything you say (oh no, I mistaken again)
p.s.s. Sometimes I can be like a schizophrenic
Can you show some Russian Beyblade websites?
(Dec. 05, 2008  2:44 AM)G Wrote: Welcome to Beywiki Smile

old habits i see
OMG WOW. I'll need to get used to that.
But welcome to the WBO*
hey welcome to WBO i guess lol im so used to saying beywiki haha! Smile
Welcome to WBO!
Thanks everyone!
(Dec. 05, 2008  2:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you show some Russian Beyblade websites?
I guess there will be some trouble, because majority of russian beyblade fansites is already dead. 2 years ago I leave this fansite, where I worked a lot (Inner Sandy: chikushou! No one in this site say to me "thanks" or "good job" . Because of it I leave this site! I thought that I just waste my time! Angry )
Also I'm admin of one group there . But you should be registered in this site and in my group to view information on it. In truth, my group is not so good Joyful_2
Welcome to Beywiki - err - WBO!
o.o
welcome to Wow Body Organs
WBO >:3
or u can also call it world beyblade organization

but thats no fun Unhappy
anyways wlecome
Domo arigatou
Welcome to the WBO! Where in Russia are you from? I've always wanted to visit. Going by the picture you posted in the other thread, maybe somewhere in the south-east?
Sdrasti =] My parents are from Russia, Russian was my first language. I cant read or write in russian so your stuck speaking english with me Tongue_out
Anyways welcome to beywiki!
Welcome to WBO Grin
Spasibo. I'm from Republic Sakha (Yakutia), Yakutsk city. It's in Siberia, Russia
Cool! Welcome to WBO!
Privet! Welcome to WBO! I used to study russian but my teacher was terrible and i didn`t learn too much...
Welcome to WBO. Weird Body Odour. Nah, World Beyblade Organisation lol. (I'm the one that makes carp jokes that nobody understands and gets flamed for it. xD )

Have fun, russia is awesome.
Thanks. I can give you some Russian lessons if you want ^_-
Welcome to the WBO!!!
hello welcome here i just joined and im from usa and im going 2 study your language and stuff. pretty cool hmm.
(Dec. 05, 2008  2:57 PM)snow Wrote: hello welcome here i just joined and im from usa and im going 2 study your language and stuff. pretty cool hmm.

Why not make your own thread and introduce yourself?
In truth, I'm annoyed to say "thanks" to everyone. But in the last time: THANK YOU! That's all
Welcome, Snow! Send to me PM if you wanna start your russian lessons
(Dec. 05, 2008  3:05 PM)Sandy Wrote: In truth, I'm annoyed to say "thanks" to everyone.

Why are you annoyed to say thanks to everyone? We are just providing a friendly warm welcome =D.
Sorry, fellow. I just don't like repeating words which I said before. I'm too lazy =))))