Привет Всем!!! Хаюшки)))))))

Greetings to all!!! ^ _ ^

My name is Antonina! StupidTo me 21 year. I live in Moscow!
Is glad to meet people which so love Beyblade!
Hope we will make friends - now and Russia will be among the countries loving Beyblade.
At me the group, about 400 participants - adoring Beyblade!
This summer we spend the championship on Beyblade to Russia)))))
Awake at us - write!!!
Once again - I am very glad with you to get acquainted!!!
P.S.: I am sorry for my English - badly it is possible to write on it...
Wow 400 Participants! Get them all to join! Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO im new here too Smile

BTW, прощенья = apology just so you'll know.
Thanks you for hospitality)))))
Not all unfortunately know English - but your site in the list of the most class in my group)))
So necessarily today I will write in group - that here do not bite XDDDDDD
Metal Fight Beyblade - super!!!!!!
(May. 13, 2009  8:39 AM)KageBlader Wrote: Welcome to WBO im new here too Smile

BTW, прощенья = apology just so you'll know.

Oh what shame! > _ <
When I write - I am often forgotten!

It is pleasant to get acquainted!
From Russia? Glad to have you here and welcome Smile
That's okay, I can understand your English better than some of the Americans. And a few Texans. Maybe we can help you learn more. Smile

Welcome to the forum! You seem very friendly. I do hope you will stay a while.
(May. 13, 2009  3:00 PM)G Wrote: From Russia? Glad to have you here and welcome Smile

Yes, Moscow - capital of Russia =)
To Moscow I still lived with mum in the Orenburg region 10 years))))

Is glad to see here so much kind people which love Beyblade.

(May. 14, 2009  3:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: That's okay, I can understand your English better than some of the Americans. And a few Texans. Maybe we can help you learn more. Smile

Welcome to the forum! You seem very friendly. I do hope you will stay a while.

Thanks you huge!
I hesitate of the English ^ _ ^ "but is to what to aspire)))
If my help suddenly is required - address - I will help how much it it will be possible)))))))

I so am happy! Thanks you guys!

and LET IS RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DJ 2002
welcome to wbo Smile I hope you enjoy your time here!
(May. 14, 2009  10:38 AM)josh-jf Wrote: welcome to wbo Smile I hope you enjoy your time here!

Certainly I enjoy!!!!!!
Many interesting themes and people!
While all I read - interestingly as you reflect about BSB and MFB =)
hello antonina, welcome Grin. And do not worry about your english, it is better than some people's english that i know, and we know it's not your first language, but we can uderstand it, and that is all that matters.
Yeah there is alot to learn here, if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask me id be happy to help Smile
(May. 14, 2009  3:04 PM)The Shredder Wrote: hello antonina, welcome Grin. And do not worry about your english, it is better than some people's english that i know, and we know it's not your first language, but we can uderstand it, and that is all that matters.

Thanks for understanding!

(May. 14, 2009  3:05 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Yeah there is alot to learn here, if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask me id be happy to help Smile

Thanks big!!!!!
It is pleasant to see such benevolent people =)

Unfortunately that I search for that - nobody will find ^ _ ^"

I already have dug through all Russia - together with your sites - well anywhere it is impossible to buy Beyblade all seasons with English subtitles!
And that has found those series - has already translated and has sounded - basically many thanks Kai-V)))))))))

Who can will prompt where such it is possible to order???
Forgive that you I ask about it is fairly to admit I has almost lost hope!> _ <"
Welcome !!! I Live in Azerbaijan.Azerbaijan near to Russia . My uncle ilive in Moscow.Nice to meet you !!! I am alone in Azerbaijan.Nobody know beyblade here
Beinvenue/Welcome!!!!
(May. 20, 2009  11:48 AM)neska Wrote: Welcome !!! I Live in Azerbaijan.Azerbaijan near to Russia . My uncle ilive in Moscow.Nice to meet you !!! I am alone in Azerbaijan.Nobody know beyblade here

Nice to meet you, Neska! Joyful_3
I too thought earlier that nobody knows about Beyblade in Russia, however I am glad that was mistaken)
We on Saturday will have a friendly tournament - will necessarily throw off a photo)

(May. 20, 2009  12:08 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: Beinvenue/Welcome!!!!

All once again,Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)))