when participating in tournaments would you allow parts change in between rounds??

he'll Hey all I host Beyblade battle tournament here in Anchorage alaska in my Hobby store Making History Battle.Trade.Collect!!

So we had a issue after a championship title tournament where one of the participants choses to switch out layers weight disk Nd also the drive depending on the circumstance some even said he would change his whole bey ............. I kno right!!

Well instead of letting me know the players waited till after the tournament  to adress the issue! In the wbba rules out of the 27 I never seen that it was illegal to do so but it is necessary wants parts do break what do you guys think and how would you choose continue forward!
you need to become a organizer to host tournaments
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:55 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: he'll Hey all I host Beyblade battle tournament here in Anchorage alaska in my Hobby store Making History Battle.Trade.Collect!!

So we had a issue after a championship title tournament where one of the participants choses to switch out layers weight disk Nd also the drive depending on the circumstance some even said he would change his whole bey ............. I kno right!!

Well instead of letting me know the players waited till after the tournament  to adress the issue! In the wbba rules out of the 27 I never seen that it was illegal to do so but it is necessary wants parts do break what do you guys think and how would you choose continue forward!

ok u need organizer first of all
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:01 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:55 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: he'll Hey all I host Beyblade battle tournament here in Anchorage alaska in my Hobby store Making History Battle.Trade.Collect!!

ok u need organizer first of all

What do you mean ?
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:01 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: ok u need organizer first of all

What do you mean ?
You need organizer rank....!!!!!!!!

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:01 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: ok u need organizer first of all

What do you mean ?

double post oop
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: What do you mean ?

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: What do you mean ?

double post oop

What is an organizer rank !!!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organize here you go
only organizers can host tournaments
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:10 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: idk how to explain it

It doesn't say anything about me NEEDING a rank to host tournament! I'm a established business I have a min of 32 participants in each of my tournaments! Burst format DoubIe elimination! I dont need any help posting MY TOURNAMENT on here im in  Anchorage, Alaska  I don't expect anyone from the lower 48 to fly up to any of my tournaments anytime soon!

You can do it between matches, but not between rounds. Also the WBO rules are different than the WBBA rules.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:15 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:

It doesn't say anything about me NEEDING a rank to host tournament! I'm a established business I have a min of 32 participants in each of my tournaments! Burst format DoubIe elimination! I dont need any help posting MY TOURNAMENT on here im in  Anchorage, Alaska  I don't expect anyone from the lower 48 to fly up to any of my tournaments anytime soon!
sorry u need a rank Uncertain
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:16 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:15 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: It doesn't say anything about me NEEDING a rank to host tournament! I'm a established business I have a min of 32 participants in each of my tournaments! Burst format DoubIe elimination! I dont need any help posting MY TOURNAMENT on here im in  Anchorage, Alaska  I don't expect anyone from the lower 48 to fly up to any of my tournaments anytime soon!
sorry u need a rank Uncertain

I'll wait till the give me one then even if they did I wouldn't  need it
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer here is the link!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

You can do it between matches, but not between rounds. Also the WBO rules are different than the WBBA rules.

I see !! Thanks for the insight i will be looking into the rules on both a lil more!
here is the link to the organizer test https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:27 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: here is the link to the organizer test newbie https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

newbie to the page maybe but not in life! 
Ive accomplished more than you can fathom and I hope.one day you wish to play in one of my tournaments cause they will not be posted on here lol
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:15 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:

Well if you aren’t willing to apply for an organizer position, don’t bother advertising your tournament here, seeing as it won’t benefit you in any way until then.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:15 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: It doesn't say anything about me NEEDING a rank to host tournament! I'm a established business I have a min of 32 participants in each of my tournaments! Burst format DoubIe elimination! I dont need any help posting MY TOURNAMENT on here im in  Anchorage, Alaska  I don't expect anyone from the lower 48 to fly up to any of my tournaments anytime soon!

Well if you aren’t willing to apply for an organizer position, don’t bother advertising your tournament here, especially since it won’t benefit you in any way until then.

I'm not advertising im simply asking for advice!
And like.i stated above my tournaments are probably bigger than any out of state just go to my youtube and see lol 
I do this for my AK blader im the only.one in Alaska that does beyblade and like I said no one from theower 48 will be flying up no time soon
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:41 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well if you aren’t willing to apply for an organizer position, don’t bother advertising your tournament here, especially since it won’t benefit you in any way until then.

I'm not advertising im simply asking for advice!
And like.i stated above my tournaments are probably bigger than any out of state just go to my youtube and see lol 
I do this for my AK blader im the only.one in Alaska that does beyblade and like I said no one from theower 48 will be flying up no time soon

Ahh ok my bad on that. The wbo has a seperate set of rules for tournaments that can be saved and opened in google drive. It basically has all the advice you need. It’s really just the “rules and resources.” As for your particular question, no, part swapping is not done in between rounds.
sushiroll1234, is it really appropriate to call someone else stupid, call them a newbie, and say that they don’t know the rules and how things work when you completely missed the point of the thread, you aren’t exactly a WBO veteran yourself, and calling someone stupid is against the rules here and is not how things work? Didn’t think that through did you?

What Jupiter said is correct, and I’m sorry about all of the misunderstandings in this thread MK1. I hope your store does well and the Beyblade scene grows there.
"i dont like when newbies on wbo *host/make* teams and tournaments without knowing the rules and how stuff works EEEEEEE"
"(link here) stupid! here you go"

Don't call them that and if you hate people that need help then just ignore them and have someone else help them, what you did there was being a _______.
Well this turned bad really fast. They're going to need to delete a bunch of stuff from this thread. You stay classy, WBO.

In WBO tournaments, parts cannot be swapped from a bey between launches. Between matches, parts on a bey may be changed. Mode changes for parts with multiple modes can be done once a match, some time between launches.

I encourage anyone who wants to understand how WBO tournament matches work, and anyone who ever wants to participate in a WBO tournament or hold one of their own, to read the tournament format rules and possibly the organizer's guide, linked from the Rules & Resources section on this site. And because I don't think many of you will find that link, here it is. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

As many others have said, in order for a tournament to be recognized by the WBO as an "official" tournament, it needs to be hosted by a tournament organizer.
However, you're more than welcome to host private tournaments and events without being an organizer, but do note that unofficial tournaments aren't allowed to be advertised on the WBO.

If you're actually able to host 32-participant tournaments without using the WBO to get people to sign up, then that's certainly quite the feat!