new Blader in a lagging metagame

Hi guys! Just got into blading about two weeks ago, mostly as a distraction and something I can play with my four-year old daughter. I come from the Philippines, where the metagame is somewhat behind -- Beyblades only up to Season 2. I believe Basalt + BD145 is overweight here (not sure if that's actually legal anywhere, but it wasn't allowed here). Since most of our beys came from Japan when we went there to hang with some relatives a few weeks back, most of them are illegal (it's mostly Season 3-4 on the shelves). Hehe. Cheers!
Hello welcome how long have you been collecting beyblade sconce you just started to live here if you plan on joining a team try and see if where you live there is going to be tournaments for you can contact those bladers and become in a team

You can change your picture when you are wrighting a message go to the page in the left the one that says change avitar but there is only a small amount to choose from that is the easy way but of you just get a picture from online it will be much Harder
I'm still in the Philippines, I meant. I just registered here because it seems to be the best place for Beyblade information. Smile So much great information here.
It is the source for all bey-related things. I hope you enjoy your time here. Oh yeah, we're neighbors, I hail from Indonesia, and my daughter got me hooked on it as well. Cheers.
welcome to the WBO......... read your first PM that Kai-V sent you and if you need any help PM me
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.

If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.

If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.

If you need combination help, please go here for help.

Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already.

Feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around and love to help others.