FairUncertain
32.69%
Excellent!!!!!!
51.92%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
here is your sig @awesomeness3489 hope you like

[Image: lunapic1339697940886392.jpg]

pm me for the code
Hi Can you make me a sig/team banner thing?
Pictures: and beat lynx.Oh I forgot to tell you-
Text:Join the blue Lynxes!
Backround : Snowy with trees, something like this : https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images...SL_yhsvzBQ or even possibly that.
Your a great friend!
Yeah Yeah they're cute I know.
Hey lightning blade, can you give me the same signiture but can you make the size 300X200? The sig you made me was too big so it got removed.
Yo, can I have an avatar? I would like it to be 120x120. I want Allen Walker's face(D-Gray Man) in the middle and under it "TriSix" in a dark gray font. And the background to be white.

woops i really sorry about that eternal blader i'll get it fixed asap and i'll do your avatar as well trisix but maybe not today as i'm going to a tourney today if i come home early i'll do it today if not then tommrow really sorry about that
Sorry for the late thanks :-(.Its an awesome avatar
sorry about the wait here is your sig Eternal Blader hope you like

[Image: lunapic1339938385924101.jpg]

pm'd you the code

@trisix here is your avatar hope you like

[Image: lunapic1339938385924102.gif]

pm'd you the code

Blue lynx here is your sig hope you like

[Image: lunapic1339938385924101.jpg]

pm'd you the code
Wow.That is awsome and cute!Your'e great!Awsome sauce!
Click my spoiler(second one)to see it!
could i join your sig shop please?
could you show me some examples of your sigs and/or avatars please by the way THE DRAGOON has left the shop he made some awesome sigs but had to leave as he wanted to improve good luck to you
Do you know how to use renders? Or how to render? Not to be mean or anything.

Other than that can I join? I'll pm soon
Ayy Guys *and girlsWink* Do you think you could make me an Avatar with the Hundreds Logo ( Its a clothing brand with a little Bomb on it. Just search it on Google images )
here you go hope you like it if you want a sig as well just ask

[Image: lunapic1340966471248362.jpg]

pm'd you the code
hi everyone i just wanted to let you know that if you want or wanted to join my shop i'm not accepting any new people right now so please don't ask me if you can join and i am also closing this shop but will be opening again when i returnSmile
OK everyone my shop has been reopened and am accepting requests now pm or post in the thread sorry it was closed for so long but it open now so request away people (oh and em sorry for the double post)
signature
render:rayuga launching meteo l drago
text:at the bottom TEAM NiGHTMARES at the top FURY OF LDRAGO
backround:flames
ok FURY OF LDRAGO i'll have it made by the 26th maybe before then is that ok?
ok thank you FURY OF LDRAGO and about render is that a moving picture because im not sure what it is and havent done it before
here you go RAYUGA ROCKS your sig hope you like if it needs anything just say (pmd you the code)

[Image: lunapic1354034270877416.jpg]
I'm canceling my request.
kyoyatategami what do you mean "i'm cancelling my order" you never even ordered anything anyway
Hey Lightning blade. Im just asking if you can make a signature with these things:

Background: Lightning
Theme: Ryuga (metal fight beyblade 4d) shooting L-Drago Destroy
Quote: Saying "The Power of the L-Drago"
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:07 PM)lightning blade Wrote: kyoyatategami what do you mean "i'm cancelling my order" you never even ordered anything anyway
i did
its just i edited the post to say i cancel