how do i batle???????

hi i am bestest bladder in the worlds. carp on and chalenge me if u dare. wen is the next tornament? wen and were. i will met u dere. and also i am beter then ginga hagne and masme to. my leon can beat anyon. my lion foce wal can tear ur bleybey to peces and i can beat u anytime. carp an met me at next tornament. i even batle the world championship and i even won it. i won the championship with my leon. so carp an chalenge me if u dare. i will beat u i am beter then masme and ginga hogne.

321 let it ripppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on and chalenge me if u dare
i am bestset
Dude. stop making new threads and go find a freaking tournament. and youre not gonna make any "FrEnz" if you call people carp and say you're the best. PM me, tell me your area, and i will find you a dang tourney.
hey any1 online? come and chaleng me
i can go anywhere for tourney just tell me were to com
what time? i can beat u beware
and if you live on the east coast, i will give you two tournaments.
will u chaleng me? i can beat ginga hogne i am best
Sure, why not. and while you're at it, look at the top part of your screen, answer me back with a pm. can someone close this thread?
hey! is any1 online? com and batle me. were is the batle buton
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:49 PM)sups Wrote: will u chaleng me? i can beat ginga hogne i am best

You do not battle on this site. You go to tournaments. Check the event forum to see if there is any tournaments near you. Please stop making threads like this. I don't wanna see a new member banned.
i cant find the batle buton. can somone tell me were

oh an i will chalonge u dr.pepsi i will beat u an break ur bleyblay in peces
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:51 PM)sups Wrote: i cant find the batle buton. can somone tell me were

There is no battle button. This isn't that crappy site Hasbro made.
Please. Ban. Him. at least temporarily
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:52 PM)sups Wrote: u wana batle me mousy man?

1. Im nowhere near you.
2. Im busy.
Girls>Beyblade
okay im sorry. but im still the best. bye for now. send me email to battle and i will show u my TRUE POWER
answer my pm, and i will tell you. listen to me or Dark Mousy
but im still can beat ginga hogne. so beware and i can beat anyone and i winned the championships too so i am best bladeer
what is a pm?
Dark: awesome.
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:55 PM)sups Wrote: but im still can beat ginga hogne. so beware and i can beat anyone and i winned the championships too so i am best bladeer

If your talking about the World Championships no you didn't. That was a kid named Ryo and he is already on the site. And if you mean Beyblade Crusade 2 that was me.
who likes leon? LION BLAAAAAAAAAAAAST goooooo! beat ginga hogne
a pm is a private message, you already answered me once, look near the top right and it will say private messages, click it, and reply to me.
i can win any tournamnet. just tell me wen it is. i can come anywhre even japan
oh, pepsi man, u mean email? oh ok. but u can chat me here rite?
anyone come on an battle me if u dare. COME ON! i will show u my true bladder power!
FAQ

Hey sups, how about you read up on the Help section about WBO Tournaments.
I don't mean emaol, but I will. And don't call me pepsi man. Just Dr or Pepsidew
come and battle. y is everone saying to go to tournaments? come and battle me now! i will beat u anywhere anytime anyday. i said i am beter then ginga hogne too. so i can beat anyone anywhere wit my leon