hi ... and halp?

hey everyone, just wanna introduce myself...... used to play back when i was a kid... got a sudden urge to get back into it ( which reminds me has anyone got any good site to buy in uk?) .... cheers Grin
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

TRy this forum should help. INtoy is a pretty good website.A lot of people have had good buys with them from the UK too.
thanks! Smile ... so whats the difference between this metal fight blades and the metal fusion? .... sorry ... im a complete nyoob Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 13, 2010  12:28 AM)lilb63 Wrote: thanks! Smile ... so whats the difference between this metal fight blades and the metal fusion? .... sorry ... im a complete nyoob Pinching_eyes_2
There is essentially no difference : "Beyblade Metal Fusion" is simply the name Hasbro decided to give to the new series for its worlwide release. Some of the first Beyblades will probably not be released though since they chose to begin the releases with the Hybrid Wheel System, to coincide with the anime. The stadiums are obviously not the same also, and launchers were slightly remolded. Otherwise, the Beyblades are the same.
nice .. cheers ... looks like ive alot of reading and catching up to do ... fun fun ^^
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenido a la WBO!

You should buy by Internet. it´s more easy
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome!