hello wbo

hello my name is myru i didnt blade in a long time... this random kid kept telling me about a new series metal fight and i was like whattttttt and he told me about the wbo and i was like there is a website??????? but all i have is old beyblades and i am so lame because this ginga thing has been out for 3 series and im still on the first im watchin the episode when this ryuga guy is awaken so ill do my best to catch up with you guys
welcome to the wbo please read the rules so you would be out of trouble hope you have a great time
welcome to the wbo and read that message thing that kai-v sent you or something like that but enjoy your self
You and my little sister would be great friends ( I'm joking, for some reason she hates ray). Anyway, glad to see another plastics fan! Enjoy the site and read the rules!
(Jan. 05, 2013  1:56 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: You and my little sister would be great friends ( I'm joking, for some reason she hates ray). Anyway, glad to see another plastics fan! Enjoy the site and read the rules!

i will....hahahahahaha yeah this other person told me they hate ray alsoXD