hello fellow beybladers

Hi there,

I'm Will, to make it short I'm a 19 year old boy with interest in american football and, of course, beyblade.I grew up with Tyson and is dragoon Strom.( for the oldtimer Tongue_out ). Oh yeah ! I'm a frensh Quebecois Grin . When I was a boy I always want to do tornement in beyblading ( I think I found there right place to do my dream). Recently I start watching the Beyblade series. It AWSOME !

Now I leave that short presentation in your hands Smile
Welcome to the WBO

It's always good to see an old generation blader join the WBO.

Hope you enjoy it here!

GO TYSON!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Here's some tips:

-Read the Welcome PM...
-Use the Search function if you need to find something or to search for a topic...
-Go to "Build Me a Combo! 2" to list your parts, and they'll give you the best possible combos...
-Go to off topic forums to see what else to talk about not beyblade related. Football is in there somewhere!
-Check out all of the other threads to see all sorts of stuff...
-Be respectful. Watch your language and don't disrespect anyone, ESPECIALLY the Moderators!! Doing that will get you warned and eventually banned, and once you're banned, you're banned, and you don't want that!
-Did I mention the Welcome PM? Seriously read it...

Enjoy your stay and have fun!! Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the rules. Defstamina pretty much summed it all up. ITs good to see another person from the plastic generation up here. Welcome. If you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always around.
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Make sure that you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the all so important rules! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!