hello...

didn't know about this website until expo and hence missed out on some much needed action these last 2 days...

Nice to meetcha all! glad to know the heat for beyblade is not dead yet!
Welcome to WBO! Smile You've probably heard of MFB?
Welcome to the WBO! We went to the Spinoff then?
Glad that you joined. Smile
Welcome Smile
Welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
Hi!!! Beyblade never will die - while we remember it!!! =3
Welcome to the WBO, let it rip!
Hey, welcome its good to see more members i hope you enjoy it here

- LAITON
thanks people!

(May. 25, 2009  1:08 AM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Smile You've probably heard of MFB?

Yup, of course i've heard of it, got 2 currently, pegasus and the 1 that came with the new MFB DS game. also got rock leone coming through the mail soon. but i'm really hoping they'd bring out a plastic wheel for aries as well as a metal wheel random booster...
You have Quetz 2?! I'm so majorly jealous. Chocked Did you register at home? I don't remember that name from the event. But whatever, it's great to have you here. Joyful_3 Welcome to the WBO. Grin
Not meaning to bump up the topic but i forgot to mention i'm from around bristol, so if any bladers' from around that area, give me a shout, i'm itching to battle with my MFB's.

(May. 25, 2009  3:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: You have Quetz 2?! I'm so majorly jealous. Chocked Did you register at home? I don't remember that name from the event. But whatever, it's great to have you here. Joyful_3 Welcome to the WBO. Grin

yea i registered at home since the internet wasn't loading as quickly as we wanted at the end of the first day
It's not really that old. I'm not sure if we have any/many bladers from Bristol but you could have a look at the User Map. In any case, if you're coming to the SS bring your Quetz II so I can stare at it all day. Grin
will do. i definitely hope i can come... but if work does pop up again, i will probably have to leave by 2PM
Welcome to WBO Forums!