dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Aug. 27, 2010  5:28 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: thank you very much! and thanks for my friends to answer my questions, thanks!
our suppliers told me will have new items soon, but don't know what is it, i dont have got the list, anyway, if i got it, then i will up-date here at the first time, thanks! (but i got the news one of the new item is the DVD SET WITH LIMITED VERSION BEYBLADE)
what is the beyblade
Not sure if that is the right place to ask...
But, its the (WBBA) MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S and a Red/Gold Storm Pegasis comes with the other..
hey i got your stuff again thanks alot!!! Grin
When ordering from Dimsum, how do you order multiple items in one shipment? do you send a payment through paypal, then send a PM to him telling the BB codes with address? and if you buy multiple items do you only pay 1.50GBP once for multiple items?
Just got my order.
Very fast shipping,never seen a better packing!
Thanks a lot
Ohh. Thanks for telling me!
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:33 AM)Teostraa Wrote: When ordering from Dimsum, how do you order multiple items in one shipment? do you send a payment through paypal, then send a PM to him telling the BB codes with address? and if you buy multiple items do you only pay 1.50GBP once for multiple items?

You pay him with paypal with the total price of all the items you want and then send him a private message telling him the codes like you said. And if you buy multiple packages yes you only have to pay the 1.50GBP once
If you can´t understand chnese, you can look at your local postal service.
I was wondering, what does dimsum2u mean when he says that you get full insurance when you buy tracking?
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:53 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I was wondering, what does dimsum2u mean when he says that you get full insurance when you buy tracking?

If you don't get your package, you get a refund. I assume.
Ahh, okay thanks, I guess thats really good as well as you get to know when your package is going to arrive so you don't miss it.
im new to buying online i cant find booster BB-05 BOOSTER PEGASIS >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP6.49
Buy pegasis 145D for the wheel and track, storm pegasus for the RF and Metal faces for the metal faces.
do u have links to were i can buy these from you bb-05 and bb-28 also is this the string launcher BB-38 LAUNCHER >>> GBP5.99
if so can u add that to and get back to me with a message
You tell him you're interested by PM, then he will send you a bill via Paypal you pay him and then he ships it to your address done. Have fun with your Bey and accessories.
I ordered a beyblade package from him and he hasn't even replied... did something happen to him? ive pm him on ebay before and he usually replies in like a day but its been 3 and nothing... >.>
Same with me. Maybe he's away or something.
i got my ll drgo and metal faces =D thx man
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:01 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Same with me. Maybe he's away or something.

i hope i get my stuff and hes ok...
He replied to me about a question yesterday
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:58 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Ahh, okay thanks, I guess thats really good as well as you get to know when your package is going to arrive so you don't miss it.

yeah u get a refund i got mine...but it wasn't a full refund. only partial.
he pmed you? wow.... what the heck.... i need to message him now.