dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

There might be something wrong with the PM system becuase Kai-V has said some messages that are sent to her are never received this might be the case and I just realized this so any Mod or Committee Member you can delete my previous post as I don't see it as being necessary.
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:03 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: There might be something wrong with the PM system becuase Kai-V has said some messages that are sent to her are never received this might be the case and I just realized this so any Mod or Committee Member you can delete my previous post as I don't see it as being necessary.
Those were emails though. dimsum2u is probably just busy and perhaps souless1234's question was easy to answer.
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Those were emails though. dimsum2u is probably just busy and perhaps souless1234's question was easy to answer.

Oh sorry then for giving the wrong answer
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:03 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: There might be something wrong with the PM system becuase Kai-V has said some messages that are sent to her are never received this might be the case and I just realized this so any Mod or Committee Member you can delete my previous post as I don't see it as being necessary.
Those were emails though. dimsum2u is probably just busy and perhaps souless1234's question was easy to answer.

but my question is easy also....

" when are you shipping and can i have a shipment number to keep track."

>.>
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:32 AM)ss4chris Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

but my question is easy also....

" when are you shipping and can i have a shipment number to keep track."

>.>

He ships A.S.A.P.
Also you can only get a tracking number if you paid the 1.5GBP for it.
he ships without first saying though? wow.... lol..
sorry for my late, because i am home remove in these few days, so can't always online, but i will try my best to answer questions, so please keep waiting for me, sorry! sorry!
cool. so how about replying to my ebay pm? plz and thanks.

crs 211026

have you shipped out yet?
AWESOMEE hes back ..if u didnt get my pm tell me cuse i dont want to spam u but.. yea sry if i did
my question were was the beyblades u are shipping made from>.>this is like a no brainer but im just checking
Look at the pictures on the opening post of this thread. That will answer your question.
REPLIED all messages already, if you have not got my PM, then please PM me again, thanks!
is the bb-32 (beyblades with stadium) GBP 35.99 total? or plus 35.99 GBP? cuz it says next to it 35.99 GBP to ship to USA
Its 35.99GBP to USA and prices differ for other countries.
ok i have a little question about sending your money thru paypal when i click send money it gives me options so do i send him money thru the purchase tab or personal and if i pick puchase which on do i click on same thing for personal help me out plz and ty
I'm a noob to buying online, but i just got a paypal set up and working and I was wondering if ( H-49 ANALYZER (english version) >>> GBP7.99 ) was still available and how to purchase it....
ok on some items it says if you can take the risk then order it. o.0 whats that mean? it means theres a chance we won't get the item?
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:03 AM)ss4chris Wrote: ok on some items it says if you can take the risk then order it. o.0 whats that mean? it means theres a chance we won't get the item?
I think that just means there's a chance it can get damaged during shipment.
i think it mean that thiers a chance it might be damaged or somthing like that the reason i say that is because some one asked why he doesnt sale stadiums but im not 100 percent sure
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:08 AM)rjgotong Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:03 AM)ss4chris Wrote: ok on some items it says if you can take the risk then order it. o.0 whats that mean? it means theres a chance we won't get the item?
I think that just means there's a chance it can get damaged during shipment.

It means that the stadium can possibly be damaged in the shipping, which is why he does not sell the stadiums by themselves.
can someone answer my question above..about paypal payement
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:49 AM)logan3454 Wrote: can someone answer my question above..about paypal payement

You're purchasing goods. What do you think? Uncertain
Just received my order, Thanks a bunch dimsum2u, I will definatly be ordering from you again.
sorry bub question whats gbp?
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:45 AM)SaveThisHero Wrote: sorry bub question whats gbp?

I don't want to be obtuse, but seriously?

The question has also been answered several times in this thread already.