beyblade nicknames

My leone iz just King yeh with a KAPITAL
I can my bey the golden one because when it spin it looks like gold
I call me Hasbro Eagle energy ring aquila i always forget the proper name Tongue_out
I call my Burn Phoenix "Dranzer"..... <_<
mine is evil(killer)gemios i named him killer
let me see wean i had storm aquario i would call it aque but coz it was to hard to say but i gave to a friend of mine who couldnt afford ther own

i call my rock aries skalley bcouse it has a skall on it but my dad when he use it he calls the red one
and
i call my earth eagel danger eag's do to the fact when i frist got it it almost hit me in the head when my dad had his turn with it

i call my rock leone saber leonezey becouse he my fav the way he attacks and he saved my from a eag's to the head and other stuff that i cant think of yet he just cool

then i call my flame libra jaged fire libra becouse of the movement it has and it sound cool at the time it is also one of my favs along with eag's and leonezey

i call my storm pegasis neo wings pegs coz it way welli liked at the time and when i frist used it well it made my aries come undone coz i didnt put back to gether right wean i got done cleaning it

i call my lighting l-drago light left ldrago becouse to keep the light in it go left and im a left handed it just like me i frist thougth and hey it a dragon so it needs a dragon name

then i just got the blue beyblade that comes with the video game and i dont know it's name so i just call it sir scream dragerage coz how it looks like and how it pefomes likes

and i got sagittario for xmas the day after it on a gift card i got so i call it sagiey sagiey for short and it is easer that and it is better that way i think be coz the name i call go's with the teeth it has under it
I call my Cancer Clear Wheel "Gasher Energy Ring"

I also call it Giant Enemy Crab.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:53 AM)brandoncyz Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:21 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: I call my custom libra royal libra because she is the queen of all beys she will execute you TEEHEE ^-/^

your wrong my leo which is counter leone will punish libra with its special move

LEO COUNTER CYCLONE BITE!!!!!!

and that is how Leo does it dude[/font][/size]

never telling you gota fid it within
i all ways call my BB-28 storm pegasis.................."The Peganatooor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teehee
I call my Pegasus Thunder Whip "Sad Excuse For A Hasbro Stadium"

Person: what is up
Person 2: Nothing is up. Can you give me that sad excuse for a hasbro stadium?

Edit: Oh wait, this is for the top.

I call my Lighting L Drago "L Drago" or Lighting" or even

"LIGHTNING L DRAGO"
I call my Dark Orso 100HF Orso Minor. And Rock Orso is Orso Major, since it came first.
I thought that the ED145D black Rock Orso was the Ursa Major (I'm going by its different combo and black coloration).

Anyway, I call the Brown/Tan Poison Cancer 125WD recluse because of it's brown coloring.
mine is lightning ldrago
Dragon dude!
Flame libra :serpent. Dono y
drk bull: hybrid
drk wolf: doji
lightnin ldrago: trnado
my storm aquario is aqua my rock leone is terra and storm pegasus is ventus my sagitarrio is birthmark dark wolf is puppy dark bull is red hater andLDrago is lazer tag
I call my M145 "Sad Excuse for a track"

I call my Cancer Clear wheel "Mr. Krabs."
i called my gasher wheel krabby
so dark krabby
i call my ray gil 100 rsf medon.
because i speak greek and english so
medon is ruler in greek
i nickname all my bey and i got a new one storm capicorn

rock aries-nickname-skalley

flame libra-nickname-jaged fire libra

rock leone-nickname-saber leonezey

earth eagle-nickname-danger eag's

storm pegasus-nickename-neo wings pegs

lightingin l-drago-nickname-light left ldrago

flame sagittario-nickname-sagiey sagiey

Bakushin Susanow-nickname-sir scream dragerage

storm capicorn-nickname-stocapi
I call my MF Earth Bull GB145RSF Cell Jr
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:37 PM)angelmeins Wrote: i nickname all my bey and i got a new one storm capicorn

rock aries-nickname-skalley

flame libra-nickname-jaged fire libra

rock leone-nickname-saber leonezey

earth eagle-nickname-danger eag's

storm pegasus-nickename-neo wings pegs

lightingin l-drago-nickname-light left ldrago

flame sagittario-nickname-sagiey sagiey

Bakushin Susanow-nickname-sir scream dragerage

storm capicorn-nickname-stocapi

You already said that...

I call my PTW "Target for airsoft practice"
I call all my Hasbro Stadiums a piece of carp. It has a nice ring to it.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:45 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I call all my Hasbro Stadiums a piece of carp. It has a nice ring to it.

It comes off the tongue nicely