60.00%
Defense
14.29%
Survival/Endurance
11.43%
Balance/Combination
14.29%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
I refuse to vote in a poll where the options aren't spelled correctly.
he only missed the t in attack

he did relatively well, considering lol
I prefer to use an aggressive attack style, but I don't exclusively go that route.

I just like attack types, I guess. lol
Fixed the poll, it was driving me crazy.

Also, attack.
Attack since there's a lot more movement so there's more action!
Attack leads to faster and more exciting battles.
im attack too. i like to smash things
Defense just because everyone else said attack.

I actually prefer attack types though.
Other people use some styles you dont have here like me i am attack, endurance and defense.
Dranzer206 Wrote:Other people use some styles you dont have here like me i am attack, endurance and defense.

That would be Balance/Combination (though it's absolutely impossible to get all three of those in decent amounts into one Beyblade).
Yep. The only closest way I think would have to be with a metal change tip, but the attack on it wouldn't be as equal as its defense and endurance still.
G Wrote:Yep. The only closest way I think would have to be with a metal change tip, but the attack on it wouldn't be as equal as its defense and endurance still.

I would say Defense is its worst trait.
Wouldn't the other parts used on it as well as the stadium matter to determine that because of the tip? I know different launch techniques would allow it to start at a different pattern and stuff, but it's not going to keep it in whatever mode the entire battle.
I like attack types because they are harder to use. Also battles with attack types are much more fun.
G Wrote:Wouldn't the other parts used on it as well as the stadium matter to determine that because of the tip? I know different launch techniques would allow it to start at a different pattern and stuff, but it's not going to keep it in whatever mode the entire battle.

I'm just saying, out of the three types, Metal Change has a tendency towards Attack and Survival, not Defense.
The Beyblades I like to use are more of a attacker, and endurance, and defense, so I like using like combinations, combinations, you know different, different things, yeah..

I always use combos, I don't use a normal blade.
Kei Wrote:The Beyblades I like to use are more of a attacker, and endurance, and defense, so I like using like combinations, combinations, you know different, different things, yeah..

I always use combos, I don't use a normal blade.

It took me a while to catch the joke here. I was about to rip you to pieces. XD
generally attack is my fav style, but i like tips which change between attack and endurance, like metal change etc.
Attack because it's more fun however I don't use them too often because beyblades are getting harder to find and I'm attempting not to break the ones that are still together Wink
Attack for more exciting battles, though i wld never use that style in any tournaments...
black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:Attack for more exciting battles, though i wld never use that style in any tournaments...

That's too bad, considering it's the most useful in HMS.
well, HMS is another story... the tournaments i have ever participated in were like 2-3 years ago and HMS is still not popular then...

hack, the 2 hobby stores in my neighborhood which used to hold those tournaments has closed down... =.=|||