75.00%
No
14.29%
Kinda
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
s200401150, he already has....
Finally.....

“My name is Yingzi di Angelo, but call me Ying” he said. Itachi felt welcome, but at the same time…......pressured. He showed Itachi his Bey. The face was black, and it showed a white jester's hat and in cursive, 'Harlequin'. There was no Clear Wheel, although there was space for one. The Metal Wheel, Ivory, was white, with three black, thin, upwards facing triangles. Underneath the triangles there were three slits. The non-black parts were shaped like Gravity. “What does that-” the look in Ying's eyes silenced him. The track and tip were 145 and RS, or so he thought.

He loaded it onto his launcher. Itachi loaded Hydraes.”Go Shoot!” Ivory Harlequin landed and stayed in the middle, unmoving. Hydraes was on the attack, crashing into it, turning around and crashing again. Harlequin was losing spin, and in about a second, Itachi thought, it would stop. Ying threw what looked like a Unicorno Clear Wheel into it's Clear Wheel space. On closer inspection, the only thing similar to Unicorno was the three horns, which on Harlequin, were metal. Black metal.

“SC145, activate!” He yelled.
“What's that?” Itachi asked. The horns on Harlequin snapped outwards, and were fitting nicely through the slits. The triangles spun around and fell into place, on top of the horns. The rubber on RS contorted and formed RF. Ivory folded back a bit. Hydraes attacked before it could. Harlequin charged, and they clashed. Sparks flew as Harlequin disappeared.
“Switch Core 145” Ying replied. Black lightning slammed into Hydraes, but Itachi willed it to keep going. Another lightning bolt struck Hydraes.

Hydraes glowed as Itachi yelled “Hypersonic Aurora!”
Only Itachi saw what happened. The area was filled with blinding light, and Hydraes darted forward, sending Harlequin flying.
“Lucky guess” Ying said, his cheery demeanour disappearing. Harlequin landed and disappeared. Harlequin reappeared next to Hydraes. A wall of invisible force blasted them both out of the cave, landing on scorching sand. “Next stage!” Two-hundred Bladers left!” Blader DJ said.

“What was-” Itachi began, but a blue-haired woman interrupted him. Itachi looked at her and instantly recognised her. Hasama Hikaru.
“That was my Aquario” she said. She held up Storm Aquario 100HF/S. “Continue with your battle”
Ying shot Harlequin as Itachi shot Hydraes.
“Hell's Wrath!” he cried. Glowing runes appeared underneath Hydraes and out of them a vertical blast of red flame shot fifty feet in the air. Hydraes went up with it. Ying turned around and started walking away.

Hikaru grinned.
“I wouldn't be too sure that you've won” she said.
“Dragon Fist Missile!” Itachi yelled. Hydraes was coming back down. It hit, and sand sprayed everywhere. There was now a giant crater in the sand. In the centre was Harlequin. Circling it was Hydraes.
“Great Abyss Chasm!” Cried Ying. Glowing runes covered the whole crater.
“Hypersonic Aurora!” Itachi yelled. A split-second before the eruption, Hydraes knocked Harlequin in to the air. Hydraes then spun up the side of the crater and out of sight. Itachi smiled.

“This time, I won't miss. Dragon Fist Missile!” Hydraes gained speed and crashed into Harlequin. Hydraes had won. Harlequin landed next to Ying.
hah, excellent story, would you mind if I submitted some characters? I have quite a few i'm excited about for stories. Anywho, i'll wait for the okay signal before actually doing anything
Go ahead.
here

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
oh okay, that's good.
Name: Henry Moomaw(behold the non-asian name!)
Description: He's kind of...perverted? He likes to ''invade your beys vital regions'', and he always tries to flirt with the ladies. But he's still a nice guy, just a little ill-minded. Henry always seems cocky, having a smirk on his face, even when things look rough for him. He has shaggy brown hair, a thick coat with sleeves pulled up, sweat pants, and running shoes. Social status- large, relationship status- I don't even...
Bey: MF-L Hive Hornet SS(stinger swarm)125 FD(float def.)
Type: Balance-defense/stamina
Bey Description: MF-L isn't any ordinary metal face- light! It has a detailed face to it, showing a hornet bearing its stinger(kind of like the green hornet sign?) The bit-beast is the same as the face bolt, it has a larger-than-average stinger. The clear wheel is completely circular, with a black and yellow pattern going across it. Hive is similar to basalt, but less heavy, for stamina reasons of course,and the fusion wheel stands over the clear wheel. SS125 isn't very noticeable, as it looks like a normal D125, or T125 track, but it hides small metal stingers that can be launched out at will, and scooped back in. FD has the same amount of stamina as D does, it's stamina isn't as impressive at the other D tips, but when hit hard enough, FD will float in the air for a little while(give it maybe 15-20 secs?). The reason being, the tip has a small rocket engine in it, being able to ''fly'' up when brought to the air.

Special moves!
Hive stance- Hornet stays in one place, and takes the hits like a pro.

Bearing stinger- Hornet unleashes all the stingers it has, and repeats this process for 30 seconds.

Hive bomb- The bey floats with all the weight it has towards the enemy- and falls on it.

K that's it, I hope I can make more characters for you later in the future again, and thank you for considering the character I posted, I hope he's in the story
A story me and NWolf did ages ago. Also, do you want me to keep making instalments?

Four Years Later

Wolf was looking at his Bey. Itachi was watching for a distance.
“It's time” Itachi said. He pulled out Divine Hydraes EG130FP. He launched it. It moved fast enough to rip a hole in the space-time continuum, and it did.
“Let's go back three years” he said. He stepped into the crack.

“It's mine now! Ahahahahahahahahahahah!” Arix cried, madness in his voice. Necro Demon S (Shredder) 90CF (Carbon Flat) tore through Faust, then Xero. Blood splattered everywhere. Itachi launched Hydraes quietly, and stepped through the crack.
“It's mine now! Ahaha-!” “Go Shoot!” Hydraes slammed into Demon, smashing it away.
“YOU!” Arix screamed. “I defeated you before! Twice! I can do it again!”
“No, you can't, because that wasn't me” he said, smiling. “That was Adrian, disguised as me”
“Why?” Arix asked. “Well, I had to make you think I was weak, before you killed me” he pointed to a dead body.
“That is-” “Adrian, yes. He wanted it to be done. He wanted to save me from you” Itachi said. “Let's finish this!” Itachi yelled. “3, 2, 1 Go Shoot!” they both cried. Demon disappeared, then slammed into Hydraes, sending it flying. “Pathetic!” Arix screamed, louder this time. “Hydraes! Hypersonic Aurora!” the area shone with a blinding rainbow of colours and blew back Demon.

“Charge, Demon!” the two Beys clashed so fiercely that the ground shook. Wolf lost his balance and fell backwards. Hydraes leant over and charged. Demon did the same. They gained speed. A demon rose from Demon, and a hydra rose from Hydraes They clashed head-on. Arix shot into a wall and it collapsed. He was buried. Itachi flew away, hitting his jaw on the steps and tumbling down. Hydraes flew down the steps after him. Demon smashed into pieces.
“Urgh” Arix muttered and crawled out. “Where am I?” he asked faintly, his head falling gently to the ground. Finally giving in to his screaming ribs, Itachi also sunk into unconsciousness.

Itachi woke with a “Uh”.
Arix was lying next to him. Faust was holding RH (Radius Healing) 145 in one hand, and apple juice in the other. “I see you're awake” he said. Arix slowly stirred. “Uh” he grunted. A figure ran past the window. It was Arexus. Itachi and Arix forgot about their injuries and broke into a run. They dived and grabbed his feet, one each. He forward rolled, threw them into a wall, leapt into the elevator and shut the door. Itachi's head slammed into the elevator. He flew backwards and crashed to the ground. By the time he got up, Arix was climbing up the stairs, Orbit Drahelix G (Gravity) 90X (eXtreme) in his hand. Itachi followed.

The top floor of the hospital was deserted. There were splatters of blood in the rooms, upturned tables and dead people everywhere. Demon was in the middle, pulsating. Arexus was laughing. He held up Demon and Itachi saw it clearly for the first time.

The face was black, with a red claw. Necro was like Killer, the difference being six parts sticking out, three on each side. It had parts that stuck up for defence, with ancient runes covering it. Demon looked like two demon arms curling around the wheel, with massive claws. There were markings on the black arm; these were a mix of gold and silver. S (Shredder) 90 was made of thin metal that when spinning at a high velocity, Itachi guessed, could shred a Bey completely if hit on a weak spot. CF (Carbon Flat) was made up of the same parts to make stealth planes and it has amazing speed and stamina.

“Battle me” Arexus said. Itachi and Arix raised their Beys. “3” they said. “2” Arix and Itachi tensed. “1” Arexus' grin disappeared. The world was about to witness the greatest battle ever.

“Go Shoot!”
you haven't posted here in like, 2 months, but yes, I would very much like you to do more of these
Hmmm......Thinking about adding my character.Should i or should i not?:\
Definitely more!