75.00%
No
14.29%
Kinda
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
OK, one writer out, more left.
okay Wraith thanks. I'm just interested in the next part
“Go Shoot!” they both yelled. “You won't defeat my Rock Ramses AB (Ancient Blade) 100GD (Grip Defense)!” the boy yelled. “I'm the Survivor of the Egyptian team!” “I don't care if you use Stamina, I'll still crush you!” Itachi said. Both Beys were rocketing towards each other, like bulls. “Go Shoot!” a third Bey came out of nowhere.

“Wadjet!” a blueish blur knocked Ramses off course, so Hydraes missed.
Wadjet rammed Hydraes hard and knocked it off balance. A cobra leapt out of Wadjet and drilled into Hydraes. Itachi didn't notice that MB cracked. “Wadjet!” the Bey leapt into another boy's hand. He looked about eighteen. He wore the same clothes as the other boy except that the red line went from his left eye to his right arm.
“I'm Apep, the Attacker of the Egyptain team, that's Muhamed, the Survivor and this” he raised Wadjat, “is Ankh Wadjet XG (eXtreme Gravity)125R3F”
The face was blue, and had a black cobra imprinted on it. The clear wheel was two blue snakes wrapped around each other. Ankh was wavy, with curves that provided Upper Attack. XG125 had metal balls placed in seemingly random places. “What does that do?” Itachi asked. Apep ignored him. R3F was rubber, and flat.
Suddenly, Blader DJ could be heard. “Four-hundred Blader's left! Let the finals begin!”
Itachi grinned.
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:43 PM)Wraith Wrote: kaekage898 and Red_Eyes_Zombie, wait an ep and I'll fit you in. Ya see, I'm doing a crossover with another writer on this site? Who? You'll see.

also, can i be good and eventually Itachi's friend?
Sure.
Name: Izudara
Apperence:a boy with spikey red hair serious about blading and he is 16 years old
Bey: Earth Griffon CS145XB
earth is self explanatory
Griffon is a clear wheel that resembles wings and claws of a griffon
CS145(Capture Spike)can send a metal spike to capture the opponent
XB (xtreme ball) this bottom has unique stabibility and stamina an upgraded version of ball.
Specail move :GRiffon Rock Smash-Griffon flies into the air then slams on the opponent while turning to hit eb=very point of the bey.also can be use CS145 to capture the opponent jump and turn the opooonent with ure bey then it repeaditly hits the stadium until u griffon falls to the stadium.
I'll fit you in, but please ask before doing that.
“I made it!” Itachi yelled. “Muhamed, follow me” Apep said and walked off. Rock Ramses leapt into Muhamed's hand. It was green. Itachi saw a wooden sign, it read 'All Bladers over here' he followed the sign to a large underground cave. Stadiums were everywhere. Immediately, a boy ran up to him. He was wearing white Converse sneakers, blue jeans and a black T-Shirt with LDrago (Meteo variant) face symbol.

“Just try to defeat the forbidden Bey! Oh, my name is John” he said, laughing. He raised Gravity LDrago ES (Eternal Spin) 145ES. ES145 was whizzing around crazily. Itachi grinned and launched. Hydraes exploded. It tumbled out of the stadium. MB was snapped. Itachi groaned. He fell to his knees. “I've lost” he said. “Where'd my Bottom go? Oh well, I have a spare” a girl said conveniently. A FP (Flat Pivot) was lying next to him. Itachi fixed it on. FP could lean, which was unusual. He launched it, and when it touched the stadium, it knocked twenty nearby Bladers backwards, with their Beys.

John and a boy were the only ones left standing. He walked towards the stadium. ES145 was creating a tornado. “Tornado Lance!” he yelled. Whips of wind were battering Hydraes. “Fatal...Rainbow?” Itachi said quickly. All the colours of the rainbow were swirling around Hydraes, then it slammed into LDrago, K.O'ing it. John waked towards Itachi and shook his hand.
“Nice work” he said. He then walked out of the cave.

“Me next!” said the boy who stood. Itachi grinned, “I remember you, you're Trey Robinson!”
“How do you know that?” Trey asked.
“Never mind” Itachi chortled. “My Bey is Flame Aquilla WA130RSF!” Trey said. Itachi launched, as did Trey. Aquilla and Hydraes clashed fiercely. Aquilla got hit hard enough to fly out, but not hard enough to go over the barrier of the stadium. Instead, Aquilla flew through the barrier. “Damn! Trey said. “Oh well, good luck” he said kindly. Itachi walked into the next part of the cave, him being the sole survivor. An Egyptian boy looked at him happily. “I'm the winner of this block” he said. “And the Balancer of the Egyptian team” He held up a Bey. “And this is Ra 50GD”
Awesome i loved it please put this guy name Arashi Bey Typhoon Susanow CW100RF Typhoon looks like storm only with waves Susanow is the bey that was only available with the walmart game. CW100 means Crashing Wave 100 height it has wave shaped blades that strike the opponent. RF is self explanatory. Special move Crashing Wave Typhoon Blast a raging typhoon forms around Susanow and creates multiple waves and the attacks the opposing bey. He wears swim shorts A tshirt with Susanow's face on it and sandals hair
color is brown he is japanese.
I'll try.
Itachi's jaw dropped. “50!? That's too low! It must be mod-” the boy raised Ra. The face had a eagle beak, and was yellow. The silver Metal Wheel, Ra, with gold lines covering the surface in a crisscrossed pattern. One third was shaped like Virgo. Another was shaped like an upturned Pegasis. The last third was identical to Libra. GD was silver, and looked like a skinny version of D. 50, was indeed too low, because Itachi couldn't see it.
“C'mon, what are you waiting for?” the boy said. Itachi loaded Hydraes. The boy loaded it onto a BeyLauncher Three.
“Damn, I only have a Light Launcher Two” Itachi exclaimed. Both blocks were coming to watch.

“3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!”
Ra landed next to Hydraes in the stadium (it was seven metres across). Hydraes leaned over and slammed its Metal Wheel on Ra's face.
“Damn it! You're using a Pivot-Series bottom!” the boy groaned. Ra charged. “Golden Arrow!” Ra sped up more until it was doing loops around the stadium. The spirit of Ra leapt out of the Bey and fired a gleaming arrow. Hydraes leaned again.
“No, Hydraes, you're vulnerable!” Itachi yelled.

Sure enough, Ra rammed into EG130. It whirled and blasted Ra into the wall of the stadium.
“Oh, I forgot” Itachi mumbled incoherently. Hydraes straightened up. Ra furiously rammed again, and flew a few metres back.
“Don't give in!” the boy yelled bravely. Ra was slowing. Even when the Pegasis section hit, it was still useless.
“Ra! Flurry Arrows!” Ra leapt out again and let fly over fifty arrows. They all hit EG130. It rotated for about twenty seconds. In those twenty seconds, there was absolute silence.
Thanks.
i would like my character to be itachi's rival then in the future become his friend like in the anime.
He can be a rival, but not the main rival.
Itachi's eyes were glowing green. He muttered “Negative Effect” and fainted. Ra dodged Hydraes, but Hydraes was quicker. It swung three-sixty degrees, catching Ra. Hydraes slammed Ra from all directions, leaving after-images everywhere. Ra sunk underground. Hydraes pivoted through the ground, pulling Ra out. Hydraes seemed to be wanting to make this longer.
“Oblivation Bomb” Itachi muttered, eyes still glowing. Ra was forced back with a growing sphere of green energy. Itachi had won. Reji was in the boy's block, watching, and was confused immensely.

Itachi got up slowly. He moved on to the next cave. Two boys were battling for the top spot. A lightning yellow Bey was moving around quickly. The user had lavender purple hair which was messy yet somehow cool. He had a black long sleeve top with a silver pair of bat wings on the front, black boot cut jeans and bright red converse high tops. His eyes were a piercing electric blue. He was wearing silver gloves with onyx gem studs. He also had an emerald earring on his right ear. He also had a black and white skull wrist band. Lastly he was holding a neon orange and neon purple pinstripe Launcher Grip with a deep black BeyLauncher.

“Do you get hot in that?” Itachi asked.
“Are you suggesting I wear too much clothes?” he replied, smiling. “My name is Kacey Jacques” he said. “Anyway, let's finish this! Storm Unleashed!” The yellow Bey was creating a thick fog. There were thunderclouds in the stadium. Several strikes of lightning burst out of them, hitting the other Bey. A cerval leapt out of Thunderush. It screamed, and hit the other Bey with a loud sonic blast.
“Automatic KO!” the Kacey said confidently.

But the other Bey was still spinning strongly. Kacey's eyes widened and he started muttering.
“How is that possible?” he finally blurted. The other Blader was engulfed in shadow. The yellow Bey dodged a lightning strike. On the second one, it was not so lucky. Black lightning hit it right on the face. A small explosion occurred. Thunderush was tossed out of the stadium like it was nothing.

Kacey caught it. The face had a yellow background with a black cerval opening its mouth. The Clear Wheel, Thunderush, was lightning yellow with a black fang pattern. The Metal Wheel, Shock, was wave-shaped with 5 prongs; it was a deep black. BS (Bounce Spring) 150 was long, and bright yellow. “The spring helps with special moves” Kacey said, observing the confused expression on Itachi's face. The tip was B. He looked at Itachi. “Beat him for me” he said, and walked off. The Blader stepped out of the shadows.

He was wearing a T-shirt, with black on the left and white on the right. His trousers had the same pattern. He was wearing a mask with no mouth, again, with black on the left and white on the right. He held a white launcher grip with a black Light Launcher Four attached. He had a white glove on his left hand with a Diamond stud, and a black glove on his right hand with a Jet stud. He wore a black left book, and a white left boot. His hair was white and spiky on the right side, and more straight and black on the right.
I wish they made a real pivot bottom that worked like that. O.o
Good story, keep it up!
It's possible Grin
I will. Next part will be up later today.
Can I be in the story?I really like it so far.

Name:Reiki Hiwazara
Look:He wears a gray t-shirt with the Aries symbol on it,a gray and white hoodie,black jeans with a chain,a belt that holds hid bey and launcher grip,black hair,a WBBA cap,and glasses.
Personality:He likes to joke around and always tries to win a battle.
Side:Good
BeyEeearth Aries SRD(Spinning Rubber Defense)140MWB(Metal Wide Ball)
Spinning Rubber Defense is a cross between Wide Defense145 and Eternal Defense145.It can spin,it is shaped like Wide Defense145 and has rubber on the wall things.Metal Wide Ball is Wide Ball but the ball is made of metal.
Spirit Appearance:A gray ram with solid steel horns.
Special Move:Iron Rammer,the bey turns into solid steel and knocks the opponent out of the stadium.
I hope you can put in my character.
I'll try. Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for putting me in the story! Will I be in any more? Either way your story rocks.
Yeh, a bit later.
this is a character request:
name:gary
special attack:NO ITS TO LATE!!!
beybladeUnhappynot star sighn)dranzer mirage
apperance:Afro, sunglasses, peace symbol belt,tie-dye shirt and jeans
enemy/allie:allie

what do u think?