Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

(Jul. 30, 2009  2:57 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, you have to be approved first.

You shouldn't have to anymore Confused As long as you're logged in it should let you.
Really? I hadn't realized you changed it (when did you?).
a few weeks ago
Sorry about that. Confused
yer me to i forgot about that
i would like to do an article on dranzer G....but im not sure how well id do.
If you don't feel confident enough, don't try writing it. But if you really want to, feel free to post a draft here on the Beywiki Project forum, and we can look over it.
ill try i just dont know where ppl get all their information from?
(Aug. 29, 2009  2:34 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: ill try i just dont know where ppl get all their information from?

From tests, experience and our own heads.

I already called Dranzer G. Find one that hasn't been called already. You should look through this thread and see which articles people have called first.
I can do Gaia Dragoon G since Gaia Dragoon V is already on, if no one has called it already.
I'll be able to finish it within 2 weeks with all the testings and combos, etc.
if you haven't figured it out already everything i once called is up for grabs
I could probably do the Escorpio article still unless someone else wants to do it immediately.
(Aug. 31, 2009  3:27 PM)G Wrote: I could probably do the Escorpio article still unless someone else wants to do it immediately.

what is your deal with escolpio
(Aug. 31, 2009  3:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what is your deal with escolpio

It goes *TINK*TINK*TINK* a lot Smile

But I already said I would before so that's why I am willing to still do it.
(Aug. 31, 2009  3:27 PM)G Wrote: I could probably do the Escorpio article still unless someone else wants to do it immediately.

There is no rush, you can still do it haha
Alrighty... I call Gaia Dragon G, Gaia Dragoon S, and Libra, for now.
Not trying to be rude but I think Libra should be done by someone, else...?
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:22 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I'll do Storm Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl.

I think it's best to leave storm Peg and Quetz to one of the other members.
(Sep. 01, 2009  5:32 PM)Khel Wrote: I think it's best to leave storm Peg and Quetz to one of the other members.

Eh... I already started, but... very well then.
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:17 PM)Omega Wrote: Alrighty... I call Gaia Dragon G, Gaia Dragoon S, and Libra, for now.

I have already called Libra. It's already essentially 2/3 complete since it uses DF145BS, which were covered in Virgo DF145BS. Only major section left is the Wheel section, which I've been meaning to get around to. That is basically a whole article in itself though lol
Mmkayy. I have all the weights and stuff, if you need them.
why has nobody added the upcoming releases :\
(Oct. 13, 2009  6:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why has nobody added the upcoming releases :\

Oh wow, I feel stupid. Didn't even think about doing this! I will do it right now.

Magical Ape MS is almost completed. Been really busy with school, so I've been working on it off and on for a while now.

Will add some pictures to the Einstein MS article soon, and I believe beynval has pictures for the Virgo article that will be added soon?