Why I think there might be a 4th season of Burst

I hate beywheelz,like f you agree
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:38 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I hate beywheelz,like f you agree
BeyWheelz is a Hasbro concept and it's not even beyblade so why is that important. 

Plus, don't say like if you agree Baca use this is not the YT comments section...
(Jul. 29, 2018  5:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:38 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I hate beywheelz,like f you agree
BeyWheelz is a Hasbro concept and it's not even beyblade so why is that important. 

Plus, don't say like if you agree Baca use this is not the YT comments section...
Sorry,I just wanted to know other people’s views.
(Jul. 29, 2018  6:19 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  5:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: BeyWheelz is a Hasbro concept and it's not even beyblade so why is that important. 

Sorry,I just wanted to know other people’s views.

That's cool then Joyful_3
If they are making a beyblade burst season 4 here is what they have to do
1. Bring Back Tyson Kai Ray Max Diachi, we already have some og beyblades that are in burst! I because the Beyblade Rising Manga!
2 Make The OG remakes of the OG beyblade metal, Like a burst version of Dranzer MS.
3 Make new parts, Example, You have a Dragoon ms, make new parts like have a disk specifically for these og burst beyblades because the MS beyblades were smaller than your average Beyblades.
4 They need to have the old characters have more relevance because obviously the og Bladers will make an appearance so Bladers Like Aiga Valt Fubuki even, give them stronger beyblades.You know how Cho z awakening system is rumored to be on Cz 1. In Season 4 for burst have an engine gear system for the burst blades, not the og Beyblades that will be for burst.
Something else I’d like to address is most likely metal fight isn’t canon just because they don’t burst and Og beyblade in burst format does aswell yeah that’s why.
6 For This to Work we are going to need some Type of explanation for the OG Beyblade to cross over with burst. And they way we are going to get that isn’t a season 4, it’s going to be a Beyblade Burst MOVIE!