Poll: Who's Kai's replacement?

Kyouya
72.22%
Tsubasa
14.29%
Other
13.49%
Total: 100% 126 vote(s)
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:46 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Which ever of you guys voted for anyone but Kyouya are forgetting that both Kyouya and Kai both do anything it takes to make it to the top.

Tsubasa was a WBBA agent and Ryuga is just a villan.

That's exactly what I think.

Also just because Tsubasa has the same voice actor as Kai, isn't a reason to compare him with Kai.
Yeah, I was the first person on this thread to point out that the voice actor for Kai in the originals only did the re dubbed thus taking my case to the point that the voice actor is not always what determines the character, this usually applies to redubs.
(Mar. 30, 2011  5:13 AM)Dusk Wrote: No, I have to say it is Kyoya. Kyoya and the main character are friends and rivals at the same time. Just like the relationship between Tyson and Kia.

SEASON 2 SPOILER ALERT
but in season 2 doesn't ryuga become nice to ginga
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:25 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: SEASON 2 SPOILER ALERT
but in season 2 doesn't ryuga become nice to ginga

Ryuuga wasn't all that nice...

He only appeared to give tips and the things he did, you could initially say that he did it to benefit him as well.
i think jinka or sasumune had replaced instead of kai.kyoya wont be because his voice is different ank his beast is leone.while kai is dranzor and it can able fly. and tsubasa wont be because he is instead of ray.and his beast is eagle while kais been vulture . ray beast and kyoya beast be same and kai s beast and tsubasa beast has same appearence but it is not.sasumune be tyson.and kai replaced as kai.or both should be exchanged.
4th line kai replaced as jinka.but kai is only powerful.
Ginga and Masamune replace Kai hahahah.

You have no idea who Kai is then. Your reasons are all shallow ...
In the first episodes, Kyouya seemed like it. Had a "bey gang" and was the first "enemy" that the protagonist of the series faced. No real depth needed when having to analyze fictional characters IMO.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:33 PM)BeyFan Wrote: No real depth needed when having to analyze fictional characters IMO.

If you were referring to my comment, analysing only based on a character's Holy Beast and not looking at their personality or what they actually do at all is very shallow.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:33 PM)BeyFan Wrote: No real depth needed when having to analyze fictional characters IMO.

If you were referring to my comment, analysing only based on a character's Holy Beast and not looking at their personality or what they actually do at all is very shallow.
Yeah, I was. Personally, I find it funny to have to have truly deep reasons for why you think a fictional character is like another one. But hey, each to their own, I guess. Reading/hearing arguments about fictional characters that goes in depth is something I'm exposed to a lot, being a fan of comic books.

At one time, I used to be involved in such conversations/arguments, lol.
I've never seen you type 'hahahah' ever before, Even though that is something to laugh at. I've seen a 'hah' before, You must be really humorous at this time...

I really like Tsubasa as a new Kai, It could not be Kyouya as.... Well, I don't know why as such, I just don't think he's like Kai. Kai is calm, collected and amazing in battle, Like Tsubasa.

'Nuff said.
Or Yuu.

No idea where you silly people are getting Kyouya and Tsubasa from -smirk-
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:02 PM)kai hitwari Wrote: i think jinka or sasumune had replaced instead of kai.kyoya wont be because his voice is different ank his beast is leone.while kai is dranzor and it can able fly. and tsubasa wont be because he is instead of ray.and his beast is eagle while kais been vulture . ray beast and kyoya beast be same and kai s beast and tsubasa beast has same appearence but it is not.sasumune be tyson.and kai replaced as kai.or both should be exchanged.

I didn't get any of that...

I know english isn't your natural language, but...man, that's just an insane post XD
i personally think tat kai can never be replaced by any character in mfb...kai is unique in every single way..tsubasa has the same voice actor as kai in the english version of the anime....apart frm tat i cant think of any other similarity....
There is no one character that is the new Kai imo. I would have to say Kai is kinda combined into Kyoya and Ryuga. Kyoya cause he has that personality but doesn't really save the day like Kai used to which Ryuga has done a lot in the new series. Also neither of them are really team players either.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:36 PM)Rаin Wrote: It's clearly Kenta.

Hold up buddy, Kenta is no where near to being the next Kai.

Are you joking?
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:34 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Hold up buddy, Kenta is no where near to being the next Kai.

Are you joking?

Wow, you seriously can't see sarcasm even when it's so obvious, can you? XD
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:38 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:34 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Hold up buddy, Kenta is no where near to being the next Kai.

Are you joking?

Wow, you seriously can't see sarcasm even when it's so obvious, can you? XD

Oh.....I didn't know.
Tsubasa has to be kai the things he wears and plus the way he moves in battle reminds me of Kai

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:02 PM)venkai Wrote: i think jinka or sasumune had replaced instead of kai.kyoya wont be because his voice is different ank his beast is leone.while kai is dranzor and it can able fly. and tsubasa wont be because he is instead of ray.and his beast is eagle while kais been vulture . ray beast and kyoya beast be same and kai s beast and tsubasa beast has same appearence but it is not.sasumune be tyson.and kai replaced as kai.or both should be exchanged.

Dude your grammar is way off line improve it. Look at other proffesional post
I wouldn't say anyone is the "new Kai". There are some of the characters in MFB which have some similar personality traits to Kai, like they also have some similar personality traits (and also outlooks for that matter) to the other characters.

Though, I would say Kyouya has the same place as Kai, not that he is the new Kai, but that he has the same place as Kai, because he's the friend and opponent of the protagonist and has had his own little gang of "evil bladers" in the first 1-2 (perhaps more, whatever) episodes. And also the fact he strives to beat Ginga.

But other than that, I wouldn't say Kyouya's like Kai, because Kai is one person and Kyouya is a different person. It's the same with Tsubases being a third and Ryuga being a fourth and then we have the other eighty characters being their own persons as well.
reiji? I know he was only at the battle bladers tournament but to me he seems just a tad like him hes cool and calm (until ginka comes and beats him) I know bad choice just wanted to pick someone besides tsubasa and kyouya
Kyouya has a similar personality as Kai but Tsubassa in Metal Fusion sounds alot like Kai in my opinion. Earth Eagle/Aquila reminds me of Dranzer by how the spirits of the Bey.
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:11 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Tsubassa in Metal Fusion sounds alot like Kai in my opinion.

/facepalm

It's not an opinion... it's a fact! Dub Tsubasa has the same bloody voice actor as Dub Kai and he doesn't give us the imagination of a different character to think of either.
Kyoya is DEFINETLY the new Kai. He has same personality, and is the mains char's rival sort of.