Tsubasa
14.29%
Other
13.49%
Total: 100% 126 vote(s)
kai is 1 and only,
kyuya just a counterfiet kai,
still not a full copy
kai's character is almost similar to kyoya, a little more updated personality and that stuff... same with max, as kenta....
Well since this thread was bumped and a lot of people are posting...

Im a major fan of Kai so I would probably say there is no replacement, but for the truth I think it would be Kyoya, his fierce and his the rival of the main character.
hat i think is that both Kyoya and Tsubasa are like kai, but their two halfs of him.
Kai's the one with the Poison Virgo ED145ES, right? Tsubassa.
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:09 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Kai's the one with the Poison Virgo ED145ES, right? Tsubassa.

No, Kai is not from the metal saga. This is Kai: [Image: thc85a7ae31.gif]
I am not sure if there is some character.Kyoya just apears to be.But he is actually more of a dbz Vegeta kind of guy.Kai uses his brain,experience while kyoya just trains in extreme conditions.
And ryuga reminds of kai beacause he could steal bit beasts or something like Kai could when he turned evil.
But it was just a short period.
And tsubasa seems like Kai,but he talks a bit more.And the whole voice thing can also lead you to belive he is the right choice.But I am still not convinced,just because kai seemed to not get friendly like tsubasa did with ginga,yui,kenta...
No one will ever be able to replace Kai! /dramatic music

Lol, no but I'm serious! I really don't think anyone in the new Beyblades seasons are anywhere close to a perfect mirror of him. They all either talk too much (Kai was always so quiet in the anime!) , the character (Tsubasa) just sounds like him b/c of the voice actor, or they're kinda sorta like Kai in certain ways, but not completely! (Kyouya and Ryuga) I guess they share some similar personality traits but yeah.

Like I said, there will never be another Kai Hiwatari . . . and now I is sad! Q_Q
Kyoya, Tsubasa, Ryuga, Julien Konzern, Dashan, Rago, Kira, maybe Douji in some cases with their mannerisms and what not resemble Kai in one form or another!!
Eh, Kai seems to have dual split himself with two characters. Ryuga & Kyoya are most similar to him. They both have many similar personality traits that Kai has like: They're all arrogant egotistical at times, cold, and extremely proud of their skills. They also are somewhat mysterious, as is Kai.
Well, it's hard to know that who is the new Kai....but my vote goes to Kyoya. Grin
As for new Dranzer, can I say......it's Thief Phoenix/Phoenic ( Ren Kurenai's beyblade).
Kyoya and Ryuga are Kai's bootlegs Tongue_out
I always thought it was a mixture between Ryuga and Kyoya. As far as roles go, both are Gingka's greatest rivals. Kyoya's story started out similar to Kai's as both were leaders of gangs, but Ryuga is Gingka's greatest rival and is shown to be a bit more dominant against his opponents than Kyoya is, like Kai is. Also like Kai, Ryuga hardly loses (2 losses) while Kai has lost only twice per season (with the exception of season 1 where he lost to Tyson, Spencer and the entire Bladebreakers team).

Kyoya and Ryuga would be classified equally as the new "Kai Hiwatari." of the Metal Saga.
Kyoya very similar personality