Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

that double falcon punch was EPIC!
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:02 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: that double falcon punch was EPIC!

Brawl:
Pit-Because i can spam the brownies out of you. Quite funny to watch
Sonic(Main)-He's fast..Basically..That's all i can describe about it.
I play Super Smash Bros. 64 competitively and I main Fox.
Also in Melee Fox is a higher tier than Falco (meaning he's better) and although their moveset is similar Falco's and Fox's thier playstyle is completely different.
Brawl just isn't worth mentioning...
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:29 AM)Robsta Wrote: I play Super Smash Bros. 64 competitively and I main Fox.
Also in Melee Fox is a higher tier than Falco (meaning he's better) and although their moveset is similar Falco's and Fox's thier playstyle is completely different.
Brawljust isn't worth mentioning...

But you mentioned it
pit or fox because I did the most hurt with them
Melee - Shiek, because I love to juggle my opponents and then smash them off the side with F-air
Brawl - Lucas because I loved Mother 3, and his B-air spike is so flashy. He has so much potential competitively, but no one seems to be using him right.
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:29 AM)Robsta Wrote: I play Super Smash Bros. 64 competitively and I main Fox.
Brawl just isn't worth mentioning...

isai approves this post
(Sep. 15, 2010  7:14 PM)BlankShot Wrote: Melee - Shiek.
Brawl - Lucas.

(Jul. 30, 2010  3:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For future reference, could you all elaborate on your answer instead of just naming the character that is your favourite ...
My favorite characters to play would probably be Ike and Pit.
Ike because i really like his fire attacks and his final smash.
Pit because he has that spamming attack. LOL
Uhh... I have a few: Link for his final smash and wide range of attacks; Ike a complete power house; Fox for his speed and strength; Marth for his speed and epic final smash; Sonic for his SPEED and Captain Falcon, this one is pretty self-explainatory....
I've always used Fox in the 2/3 games I've played (SSB N64 and Brawl), so I'm going to say him. I just find him easy to use, he's pretty cool to make combos with. (:
I like jigglypuff because hes good with ariel attacks and i like to use rollout when in the air
Dr. Mario! I like how he shoots the pills!
My Fav for Melee is Falco.Easy to WaveDash.Fav for Brawl is ether Toon Link or Snake
it's strange that you say falco and then easy to wavedash.
falco has a strange timing compared to others,
i don't have any problem wavedashing, but the first thing i think to when someone says "easy to wavedash" is samus, ic's, luigi marth or sheik xD
Kirby because of his super fast punches ans he can fly if you fall off
Link, I tend to do alot better with link than with the rest of the characters (in all 3 SSB)
sadly, link never did well in smash (bottom tier in 64, low in melee and bottom again in brawl)
i use him for fun especially in melee cause he's my fav, but i don't really use him in tourneys except when i feel i can win that match.
Ike, because he isn't top tier and because FETongue_outoR was the first Fire Emblem game I played.
Kirby! And Captain Falcon.
Ikes my favorite Character becuz his final smash is sooo pro
Link, Young Link, Marth, Roy, Kirby, Samus, Dr. Mario, Mario, Pikachu, Zelda/Shiek, Mr. Game + Watch, Peach, Ike, Ness, R.O.B., DK, Bowser...

i could go on...Grin
You guys have to ELABORATE.
Kirby was my suicidal fighter. I love him. Snake is my main man for long range, jigglypuffs rollout FTW, and lucario
Utilt Hitbox: http://www.global-trance.com/brawl_dumb/...sjoint.jpg

are you kidding me? haha, anyway

"ike, because he isn't top tier and "
what's wrong with being top? o.o