Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

I thought the tier for melee was Fox, Marth, Shiek
I like to use Link or Olimar. I have always liked Link and I like throwing Pikmin at people with Olimar.
(Aug. 15, 2010  9:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199342
Note that Jiggs is too low, Mango and HungryBox have proven this many times.

Two players hardly affect the standing of a character. Case in point: Brood beats M2K using Olimar. Olimar is still mid tier.MK is still top.
M2K sucksssssss.
He doesn't know any matchups, he has no real character skill.
He jsut uses his RIDICULOUS player skill to lead him to victory, and this has failed on many occasions. (See: ADHD/Diddy Kong in general)

And 2 people destorying national tournaments with a charcter and many more doing extremely well sort of shows that that character is good enough to move up.

There aren't even any good Olimars in the U.S.
Kirby IS My number one fav
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:50 AM)mechabuster Wrote: meta knight,hes elusive, perfict for a those smash spamers lol XD

^this^
in brawl i like lucario and snake in melee i like mewtwo!!! and roy was quite good
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For future reference, could you all elaborate on your answer instead of just naming the character that is your favourite ...
I just got good with Ness and pichachu. I also got better at Mario. He is just a great overall character. BTW instead of just sayibg how good we are why not actulaly Brawl????
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:45 AM)fragbait Wrote: I like melee though. What's your opinion on Marth as opposed to Fox being best character in game? Don't forget that Ken, best Melee player ever IMO used him.

Marth versus Fox? Huh... I was always under the impression that Falco with his shine spike was the best character in Melee. Maybe I was just deluded.

Anyways, I play Captain Falcon in both games. I have moves. I like to show them. I also like to jump into a group of three of my friends while using Falcon Punch, and sometimes knees.
Ah, Falco was just a clone in melee, and outclassed too. but in Brawl, he was created BETTER than Fox in every way ; 3;
Falco can't shine spike lol, falco's shine sends you upwards.
Fox is the one who can shine spike.

Ken is the "smash champion" of all times, yeah, but now melee level is much higher

falco a clone? lol, they seem to be similar, but they are completely different, especially in playstyles.
Not a spike with a shine... a shine then a spike. I still call that shine spike. And you can combo loop that 'til your opponent's damage gets high.
oh, you mean shinedair then.you know, i used to main falco few months ago
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:04 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: Falco can't shine spike lol, falco's shine sends you upwards.

Ken is the "smash champion" of all times, yeah, but now melee level is much higher

falco a clone? lol, they seem to be similar, but they are completely different, especially in playstyles.
.. In melee he is a clone.
Your wrong, they have a similar play style as well. Speechless
in melee....Id say jiggly puff...in brawl, Id say toon link
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For future reference, could you all elaborate on your answer instead of just naming the character that is your favourite ...

Why does nobody read this?
I like young Link in Super Smash Brother Melee because I like Link and I think young Link's attacks are better than adult Links. I like Ike in Super Smash Brother Brawl because he is a power house and can KO people with lower damage percentage than other charcters.
always has been, always will be jigglypuff. probably just because s/he was my favorite character in the pokemon show.
I like Lucas :3
Just cause of his Purple Lightning.
It's super easy to get Smash Ball with it.
There was also this move, where you smashed the lightning into yourself.
Sending you flying into your opponent. :3
Zelda is my favorite because her super long range controllable fire ball thing and her smash is 1 hit K.O. I also like Link and Toon Link.
(Sep. 02, 2010  9:40 PM)Pyro Wrote: I like Lucas :3
Just cause of his Purple Lightning.
It's super easy to get Smash Ball with it.
There was also this move, where you smashed the lightning into yourself.
Sending you flying into your opponent. :3

The purple lighting move (PK Thunder) is the same move in which you hit yourself with the lightning. (Now I really want to play brawl. Anyone up for a fight?)
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:43 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:04 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: Falco can't shine spike lol, falco's shine sends you upwards.

.. In melee he is a clone.
Your wrong, they have a similar play style as well. Speechless
what do you mean with similar?
do you call this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=eooBotzJ...re=related
similar playstyle?