Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

(Aug. 04, 2010  12:15 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Kirby and lucario pwns all. Kirby is just invincible and lucario's smash attack is just a nuke.

i have to agree with you dude
Oh Jeez, favorite. Ummm...

I guess Sonic, if not only because I love most of his games and his speed, Toon Link and Marth for the swordplay and awesome Final Smashes, and Ness because of PK BULLET!!!

(Yes, this is more than 1)
I have to turn off my smasher side to post in this thread...so much wrong xD

TBH Luc's Fsmash (I have to assume that's the one you mean) will only kill at a high percent, or if aura is high. It's really good when a stock or two down, otherwise it's just a punisher. I would suggest an early CG into an offstage gimp for most characters that aren't a puffball or MK.

As for Kirb, he's def. better in Blawls than in Melee. He has a decent CG that is fairly easy to pull off and can damage fairly well until being no good any more. My only concern with him is the ability to KO.
Well in the time I played it I liked using Pit because of that spamming move where he says WHATATATATATATTTATA! (or something like that)
Also Samus is fun to play with as well.
I mainly use Ike. Hard smasher, powerful hits, and I love his Final Smash. However, his speed is what really kills him; one of the slowest players, maybe even as slow as Ganondorf.

Meta Knight is my second choice. Quick attacks, simultaneous thrusts, and pretty quick on his feet. His Final Smash is very lacking IMO, but still a very nice character overall.
I like sonic because I rock with him XD, and for melee, I like Mewtwo
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:59 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Well in the time I played it I liked using Pit because of that spamming move where he says WHATATATATATATTTATA! (or something like that)

Please stop playing my former main if you're gonna do that xD jk dude, Have fun. Look up his Japanese voice for a laugh.

(Aug. 05, 2010  4:15 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I mainly use Ike. Hard smasher, powerful hits, and I love his Final Smash. However, his speed is what really kills him; one of the slowest players, maybe even as slow as Ganondorf.

Meta Knight is my second choice. Everything about him is awesome and broke.Metaknight da bess

Fixed :3

Ike isn't as slow as Gannon!
Here, look up MrDoom8000 on YT (shameless plug for RL buddy). He mains Ike. He'll make you quiver in fear of his so called "slowness."
sonic cause he has good air attacks and above attacks and ground attacks and his smash attack is powerful k.o the computers 9 times each with it ^-^ (their that better kai?)
I don't really play Brawl since it's more of a.. camp fest than a fighting game, so this only applies to Melee:
Marth is my favourite due to the fact that he has the fastest walking speed in the game, leading to easy Smash attacks and tilts. Also, he has an amazing air game leading to incredible combos. :'D He's relatively simple to pick up, but getting to the top of his Metagame is probably one of the most difficult tasks simply because Marth is combo-bait. Uncertain But still, Marth is the shizz. ;D
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:07 AM)fragbait Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:15 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I mainly use Ike. Hard smasher, powerful hits, and I love his Final Smash. However, his speed is what really kills him; one of the slowest players, maybe even as slow as Ganondorf.

Meta Knight is my second choice. Everything about him is awesome and broke.Metaknight da bess

Here, look up MrDoom8000 on YT (shameless plug for RL buddy). He mains Ike. He'll make you quiver in fear of his so called "slowness."
Haha, nice edit.

Still...He's pretty slow.
I just hate it when my friends use Fox, Wolf, and Sonic against me. -.-

I just watched one of his videos (Doubles Grand Finals Zeton Nicole (Green) vs Holms Mr. Doom (Blue) 5) and I must say he's really pro with Ike.
I also love wolf. I just laugh while I fly up while bringing other players to their doom by flying off screen.
Everyone knows Kirby owns, right?
He flys, has good smash moves and can steal powers. How is this up for debate?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syLIpK1_ltw
No other smasher is this powerful, I do believe I have proved my point.
wolf i own everyone i play against with him toon link is awsome too like if you jump up and do a dowards attack constantly on other players heads and on meelee thanks to this glitch master hand
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:28 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:07 AM)fragbait Wrote:

Haha, nice edit.

Still...He's pretty slow.
I just hate it when my friends use Fox, Wolf, and Sonic against me. -.-

I just watched one of his videos (Doubles Grand Finals Zeton Nicole (Green) vs Holms Mr. Doom (Blue) 5) and I must say he's really pro with Ike.

Hehehhe, I was at that tourney. Room was so hype. Match was insane to watch in person.

(Aug. 07, 2010  1:48 AM)Thresher Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syLIpK1_ltw
No other smasher is this powerful, I do believe I have proved my point.

I see your Smash64 oldvid and counter with
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLTl1REnAA

I rest my case.

(Aug. 06, 2010  5:19 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: I don't really play Brawl since it's more of a.. camp fest than a fighting game, so this only applies to Melee:
Marth is my favourite due to the fact that he has the fastest walking speed in the game, leading to easy Smash attacks and tilts. Also, he has an amazing air game leading to incredible combos. :'D He's relatively simple to pick up, but getting to the top of his Metagame is probably one of the most difficult tasks simply because Marth is combo-bait. Uncertain But still, Marth is the shizz. ;D

Brawl hater detected! :mad:
I like melee though. What's your opinion on Marth as opposed to Fox being best character in game? Don't forget that Ken, best Melee player ever IMO used him.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:45 AM)fragbait Wrote: I like melee though. What's your opinion on Marth as opposed to Fox being best character in game? Don't forget that Ken, best Melee player ever IMO used him.

Marth versus Fox? Huh... I was always under the impression that Falco with his shine spike was the best character in Melee. Maybe I was just deluded.

Anyways, I play Captain Falcon in both games. I have moves. I like to show them. I also like to jump into a group of three of my friends while using Falcon Punch, and sometimes knees.
I'm pretty good with Ness (beating lots of some people on AiB), but I haven't been able to play for a while because my laser broke.
I was super into Brawl though, I still love it, but sadly playing it won't happen for a while.
I want to go to a tourney so bad.

But my favorite thing about Ness is, obviously, his playstyle.
It feels fluid and to me it just feels right, plus I love him as a character.
Ah I'd have to go with Wolf for Brawl. Idk why, but dodging around avoiding enemy attacks always felt easier to do with Wolf for me. Plus Wolf was awesome for slowly wearing your opponents down Grin Never a fan of his giant tank though...a bit too cheap for my tastes Tongue_out
I like anoying characters, so...

Melee: link because he's an epic smasher and sword is powerful

Brawl: lucario because of speed and wall grab
I like using lucario because I'm one of those people who, when there on the verge of being defeated, make an amazing come back.
I really do know how to kick butt with Toon Link and Captain Falcon.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:45 AM)fragbait Wrote: I like melee though. What's your opinion on Marth as opposed to Fox being best character in game? Don't forget that Ken, best Melee player ever IMO used him.

Marth versus Fox? Huh... I was always under the impression that Falco with his shine spike was the best character in Melee. Maybe I was just deluded.

Anyways, I play Captain Falcon in both games. I have moves. I like to show them. I also like to jump into a group of three of my friends while using Falcon Punch, and sometimes knees.

Tier list is Fox Falco Marth IIRC. It's incorrect IMO, I think it's Marth Fox Falco but that's just me. Shinespike is legit though.

Also, Falcon dittos. I demand them.
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm pretty good with Ness (beating lots of some people on AiB), but I haven't been able to play for a while because my laser broke.
I was super into Brawl though, I still love it, but sadly playing it won't happen for a while.
I want to go to a tourney so bad.

But my favorite thing about Ness is, obviously, his playstyle.
It feels fluid and to me it just feels right, plus I love him as a character.

HURRAY! A FELLOW NESS MAIN! I now LOVE YOU!

Check out Smashboards for the REAL tourneys.
haha idk why but i always pictured Mcfrown maining ness any way in 64. i mained... umm. i forgot i think mewtwo or another pokemon, melee roy Smile , brawl marth mewtwo cuz in the first one i rlly loved pokermanzzz and roy fast and can deal high dmg, marth because hes closest to roy. Crying
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:49 AM)fragbait Wrote: HURRAY! A FELLOW NESS MAIN! I now LOVE YOU!

Check out Smashboards for the REAL tourneys.

lol, I frequent smashboards as Man of Popsicle.
BOWSER! IS A BEAST IT CAN BREATH OUT FIRE AND KO ANYONE