Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

I feel that it has a better story line

Takara Tomy has to realise that dark forces taking over are better than a thousand tournaments
The most insane battle you could ever watch is Kai vs. Tyson
Rago is definitely canonically the strongest and I don’t think that anyone disagrees with that
Idk why I even say this. Ryuga is clearly the strongest blader in mfb
I have no idea what you are talking Abt lol I only understand Ryuga and Kai
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk why I even say this. Ryuga is clearly the strongest blader in mfb

Yet he lost to Rago.
The strongest Blader is definitely harry
What are y'all talking about? It's obviously the keeper of universal balance, Rantaro.
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:52 AM)PinkRose Wrote: What are y'all talking about? It's obviously the keeper of universal balance, Rantaro.

its time to stop pls
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:54 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:52 AM)PinkRose Wrote: What are y'all talking about? It's obviously the keeper of universal balance, Rantaro.

its time to stop pls

I just wanted to try and meme it once, sorry if it's that annoying.
imo the strongest for original is kai
for metal saga its rayuga
and for burst it has to be shu cuz he is just portrayed as the strongest multiple times

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:57 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:54 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: its time to stop pls

I just wanted to try and meme it once, sorry if it's that annoying.

i knew it was coming i just didn't wanted it to go as big as the other memes
Kai is already confirmed to be the best in OG.
Its gonna be Gingka no matter what in MFB.
In Burst that is Either Shu or Lane
most insane burst battle. Aiger vs Hyde. and in metal Gingka is best in the burst series Imma gonna say either Phi or Hyde or the most powerful
If you wanna know what I think of Aiger now. He cant be world champion cause he is number 3. Take it from all the world champions around the world. You have to be number 1 in order to be world champion and that is clearly Valt. Aiger would be known as of now as "former" world champion
Aiger is not best he is better than Valt. He has defeated Valt severael times and Hyde and Phi?!!!? THEY WOULD ABSOLUTLEY CRUSH VALT
#1 strongest would be Rago, #2 would be Ryuga and #3 would be Gingka for the MFB series.
I dont get how they played Aiger dirty like this, in fact he is actually the one to suffer the most losses out of all the legends. Not Shu not Valt but certainly Aiger
yeah but at least he defeated valt still
Im fairly certain Gingka is stronger than Ryuga Slightly
he is he is even still stronger than Rago
Yo I dont know how in the world these bladers even win. Its just pure luck they can still somehow Barely win
Rago is a copycat and likes going off of others LOL
Ryuga couldn't win against Rago even for a minute. Rago is the LITERAL GOD OF DESTRUCTION!
I know L-Drago destructor was totally crushed lol