What was your easiest beybattle ever?

Hi members of the WBO, here you can talk about your easiest beybattles ever possibly against a noob beyblader. Okay here is my easiest battle ever;

I was battling a 10-year old bey-noob who knew nothing about good combos(don't worry, he is not on the WBO) I was battlling on a trampoline with him, I was using a Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F and he was using a retarded Dark Bull 100Q with a Dark Wolf Face. We both launched at the same time my bey hit his bey in midair sending it flying out of the stadium(trampoline). My bey didnt even touch the stadium floor.

-This is to the Mods, I know they are threads like this but there is no thread for it and this is different.
This just sounds like a thread for unnecessary showboating and bragging about beating inexperienced people.

Why would you think this is a good thing?
calling an amateur kid who doesn't know as much of you a 'noob' is pretty low and quite cruel, and if he's a noob what does that make you oh user of the galaxy pegasus. i mean there's alot of kids out there who think the stats on the back of the boxes mean something, that's because that's what they've been told.