What cartoon are you currently watching?

(Mar. 19, 2012  4:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Shin Chan is probably an anime?
animes have episodes & each episode (normally) is related to the previous one having some continution.. But 'shin chan' does not follow such a law

Right now im watching ninjago and it is awsome.

Well, I am currently watching Phineas and Ferb. I love it! Eee
I first saw it when I was feeling bored and had nothing else to see, and finally ended up liking it!
Probably my favorite show on TV atm, after most other shows I watch started getting a bit boring...

(Mar. 19, 2012  7:01 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
animes have episodes & each episode (normally) is related to the previous one having some continution.. But 'shin chan' does not follow such a law

But Crayon Shin-chan IS an anime, not a cartoon. By your logic, that would make shows like Transformers Prime/G1, Ben 10, and Avengers animes because each episode carries a plot and episode continuation. But they're not; the shows I've listed are indeed cartoons.

Just because Shin-chan does not follow a basic plotsuch as shows like Dexter's Lab or Powerpuff Girls doesn't mean that it's not an anime. If it originated IN JAPAN, it is an anime.

Felt the need to revive this because I must inform all you people of a great gem of a cartoon known as Gravity Falls. If you don't watch it, you should. From the captivating opening theme, to the flawless animation, and the little secret messages, this could possibly be the show that saves Disney Channel. It's humorous, but not dumbed down for a younger audience. Seriously, it got my 16 year old sister to laugh, and she doesn't even like cartoons! The characters (as of yet) are great, and not the generic archetypes seen in too many television shows. If that doesn't sway you over back to Disney, then you'll be pleased to know that Alex Hirsch, former writer of The Misadventures of Flapjack, is the creator of this show.
I'm watching Gravity Falls too. The rainbow vomiting gnome is the best thing ever.
Oh and I'm finishing up Season 1 of MLP: FiM. 2 more episodes to go!
If I'm at my house for most of the day in the summer, I usually end up watching 2-3 random episodes of King of the Hill. Reason I say "random" is because my younger brother watches about 5 episodes a day, and sometimes I watch whatever one he's watching if I'm in the same room with him.
What time is it? Aaadventure time!
Adventure Time. My favorite non-anime cartoon.
I wouldn't call any of things you wrote in the OP anime at all. Anyone i'm currently watching Beast Wars (Transformers). Man I remember saturdays on channel 5 watching Beyblade and Beast Wars. It was awesome.
Adventure Time is one of the most interesting shows I have ever encountered, and I plan on watching it for years to come.
Adventure Time (I bought the comic a few days ago), Regular Show, MAD, The Amazing World of Gumball, LEGO Ninjago, Phineas and Ferb, Avatar: The Last Airbender Extras, and... Almost Naked Animals.
im watching phineas and ferb
(Aug. 07, 2012  3:48 PM)samitheshark Wrote: im watching phineas and ferb
Please tell us why you like it, when you started watching it, etc. I know your new, but you don't want to get warned, do you?