What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

just a few minutes ago i launched a death gargoyle ms and wolborg ms on my pc desk and DG ms knocked WB ms onto my keyboard making it land on the K key, balancing real smooth and awesome!
Pretty much the only thing my beyblade has done that is even kinda cool is stopping spinning and staying upright. Uncertain
I hit a kid in the eye with a blade at the "mini-tournament" we had after the National Championship. Anubis remembers it. I felt pretty bad
my pegasus attact my pegasus booster and hit the wall and it jumped over the booster set
I remember seeing someone who attempted to shoot their beyblade down a 5-6 metre rail ... and it actually worked. lol It slide down the rail and the blade was still spinning when it landed. Gasp
I thought about something like that. Like doing tricks in a skatepark and grinds on rails. It would look pretty cool. I tried it along the edge of a shoebox.
it probably wouldn't surprise you then if I told you that the person who did the trick was a skater lol. It actually was pretty amazing Smile
It would be good to air one over a spine. You know the back to back curved ramps."Beyblade freestyle"LOL
The other day I was battling in TBTS and one of my customs was sent out of the stadium, but landed perfectly in the TB which was positioned just beside the TBTS and continued to spin.
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:28 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: It would be good to air one over a spine. You know the back to back curved ramps."Beyblade freestyle"LOL

yeah that'd be awesome.
and lol @ beyblade freestyle....takin' beyblade to the streets.
Extreme beyblading Grin
I was battling at my friends house one time, and we were sitting on the living room floor blading (using a Hasbro stadium)
I guess the battle was a bit TOO intense, as I hit my friends blade, which shot out of the stadium, headed towards the kitchen, smashed into the wall and landed on the kitchen table (which was about 6 feet or so away), it was barely spinning, but it indeed still was moving when it landed.

Pretty unbelievable, I don't think I'll ever forget the loud "CRACK!" from when the two blades hit. surprisingly, neither blade broke.
Its quite scary sometimes when blades clash head on and shoot each other out of the stadium, you never know where theyre going to land. when this happens too me they usually rebound of things like table legs and end up putting dents in my door. Smile
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:32 PM)Kei Wrote: The other day I was battling in TBTS and one of my customs was sent out of the stadium, but landed perfectly in the TB which was positioned just beside the TBTS and continued to spin.

This has happened to me more than a few times. Mostly with my old Double Tower Stadium
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: Pretty much the only thing my beyblade has done that is even kinda cool is stopping spinning and staying upright. Uncertain

any blade with a flat tip does that, example: death gargoyle.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:20 PM)Evan Wrote: I hit a kid in the eye with a blade at the "mini-tournament" we had after the National Championship. Anubis remembers it. I felt pretty bad

that's hilarious, lol. i hope he had insurance.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:20 PM)Evan Wrote: I hit a kid in the eye with a blade at the "mini-tournament" we had after the National Championship. Anubis remembers it. I felt pretty bad

Haha, oh man. That made me laugh probably too much.
Well, G's flying Trypio trick for one...that's about it.
(Jan. 15, 2009  4:27 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Well, G's flying Trypio trick for one...that's about it.

same for me here!! when i first saw it i was like, "whoa..hadnt thought of that!!" Joyful_2
I made a giant hole in the wall in this hotel with a dranzer ms. and we did a ton of cool stuff on my skool bus in panama like we`d launch blades across the chairs so they`d clash in the aisle. aahh good times.
(Jan. 15, 2009  3:34 AM)Brimstone Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: Pretty much the only thing my beyblade has done that is even kinda cool is stopping spinning and staying upright. Uncertain
any blade with a flat tip does that, example: death gargoyle.

I know. I just can't think of anything cooler. XD
iv done that quite alot
and they dont always do that
(Jan. 15, 2009  12:18 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I made a giant hole in the wall in this hotel with a dranzer ms. and we did a ton of cool stuff on my skool bus in panama like we`d launch blades across the chairs so they`d clash in the aisle. aahh good times.

what .... the ..... hell
you put a whole in the wall they must have very thin walls
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:32 PM)Kei Wrote: The other day I was battling in TBTS and one of my customs was sent out of the stadium, but landed perfectly in the TB which was positioned just beside the TBTS and continued to spin.

ok that is amazing cool
Ive just done a wallride across my bedroom with Magical Ape MS. If you do it near a corner of a room, when it loses energy it will bounce off the other wall and back to you.
Try combos of tricks! LOL Smile
not really a trick but im currently laying beyblade football/soccer in a hasbro dish with 2 of the pockets taped up
a reason to own trypio
tape up two pockets
you get a small ball (i use subbuteo ) and place it in the stadium
then launch 2 blades into the stadium
first one to get the ball into the open pocket three times wins
settle draws by beybbattle
Takara actually made a Beyblade soccer stadium. It's pretty hard to come by now though.