What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

(Jan. 16, 2009  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Takara actually made a Beyblade soccer stadium. It's pretty hard to come by now though.

really?! i wanna see one!! atleast a picture would be nice xD

*looks it up on google*
it's called the bey tournament stadium i think
Well, I was battling Sagitarrio vs. Black Pegasus in my little red box "Stadium" and so I launched Sagitarrio first, and then launched Black Pegasus. Black Pegasus hit Sagitarrio from under his wheel, sent him flying at least 4 feet in the air, right past my face, Sagitarrio landed on my stone floor bounced around a bit and kept spinning, acutally beating black pegasus, not officially, since he was "knocked out" but he outspun Black Pegasus.
This is actually a better fit for the strangest beyblade tricks topic than its own topic.
Agreed. Merging it there.
Ok Sorry. Please lock and delete, i'll post in that thread.
Well, I was battling Sagitarrio vs. Black Pegasus in my little red box "Stadium" and so I launched Sagitarrio first, and then launched Black Pegasus. Black Pegasus hit Sagitarrio from under his wheel, sent him flying at least 4 feet in the air, right past my face, Sagitarrio landed on my stone floor bounced around a bit and kept spinning, acutally beating black pegasus, not officially, since he was "knocked out" but he outspun Black Pegasus.

woops. you already moved it. Sorry, delete this post too. sorry for the inconvenience
Well your SGTO probably had the S bottom compared to Pegasis' F bottom right?
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's called the bey tournament stadium i think

has anyone got a piccy
Has anyone got a round shell? because im sure you could do some cool stuff with one of those over ramps and things.
Also does anyone remember those "flywheels" toys that you played with like round shell. I remember on an advert for them or something there were people launching up half pipes.
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:11 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: Has anyone got a round shell? because im sure you could do some cool stuff with one of those over ramps and things.
Also does anyone remember those "flywheels" toys that you played with like round shell. I remember on an advert for them or something there were people launching up half pipes.

I remember them!
I think you can still get them some places

also is this the stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6Sie43bO0
I took the blade base off my friends master driger and launched it with the spin gear as the blade tip and it started going crazy all over the stadium and actually cracked through the stadium and was still spinning on the floor (elaminated flooring)...My friend went mad......but when he calmed down and saw the blade stadium he was quite annoyed Chocked_2

it happened in november ... the attack ring broke, thats why i was tryna fix it on the beyblade general discussion fourms
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:11 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: Has anyone got a round shell? because im sure you could do some cool stuff with one of those over ramps and things.

u can get round shell from theintoy uk thats were i got mine
(Jan. 16, 2009  9:00 PM)hamix Wrote:

ROUND SHELL is SICK!!!!!Eee
(Jan. 16, 2009  9:10 PM)Ashley98 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  9:00 PM)hamix Wrote:

ROUND SHELL is SICK!!!!!Eee

how do you know
friendz got 2 of them
plus i got a cut from that stadium Angry
Ashley98 do you mean that is good to play with in the gimmick mode or do you mean to battle with?
Gimmick mode, if you launch it in gimmick it rolls in the stadium plus is it the heaviest hms blade?
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:42 PM)Ashley98 Wrote: is it the heaviest hms blade?

no it isn't
This is going off topic...No one noticed my thread i posted when i broke the stadium Chocked
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:51 PM)Ashley98 Wrote: This is going off topic...No one noticed my thread i posted when i broke the stadium Chocked

Are you a moderator? No.
i can launch it on my hand and keep it spinning
rooneyt how do you launch with only one hand!?
Lol, thats a pretty good question, maybe he launched it on a table and then makes it fall off into his hand?
maybe he uses his beyblading dog to launch it on his hand? xD
a cool trick i saw was when my bro and i were launching the beyblading in a frisby floating in the bathtub xD
we were like "oh lets see if he can imitate the anime and beyblade on floating water!"
so we filled up the bathtub and beybladed.
there was a japanese beyblade tournament (unofficial) where they put a stadium in a winnie the pooh kiddie pool