Wazzup!

Hey Everyone I new to Beyblading and all about it! :\ Umm... I'm so new to beyblading I don't know ANYTHING about it. Yet. The only BeyBlade I have is Storm Pegasus 105RF.
welcome to the wbo!check beywiki for facts and then search the whole internet.
hey welcome to WBO you will love it here! there are lots of thing to do.
PM me if you need anything!
Yeah I've tried that and I've gotten some results. Beyblade types, what the letters and Numbers mean. I hoping I get a Bakushin Susashow 105WF tommorowGrin (I think it's the Stamina Type of Defense Type.)
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:11 AM)BladrX Wrote: Yeah I've tried that and I've gotten some results. Beyblade types, what the letters and Numbers mean. I hoping I get a Bakushin Susashow 105WF tommorowGrin (I think it's the Stamina Type of Defense Type.)

oh cool PM me the results as i was about to purchase this bey as well...
ignore my misspelling please.
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:16 AM)Proto Man Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:11 AM)BladrX Wrote: Yeah I've tried that and I've gotten some results. Beyblade types, what the letters and Numbers mean. I hoping I get a Bakushin Susashow 105WF tommorowGrin (I think it's the Stamina Type of Defense Type.)

oh cool PM me the results as i was about to purchase this bey as well...

what kind of results? The bey's results? (I was wrong. bakushin is an Attack type.)
EDIT: It's 105F the Japanese is 90WF.
Welcome to the WBO, feel free to look around. I suggest you have a look at beywiki and the What to buy in MFB thread. I also reccommend posting in the Ask a question get an answer or Purchase consultation if your stuck or dont know what to buy... pm me, a mod or another member if you need help with something. erm storm pegasus is a good attack starter