WBO's first ever GRAPHIC BATTLE

[Image: Screenshot2011-06-17at83804AM.png]

Welcome to the WBO's first...

ever

Graphic

BATTLE!

As the original challenge issuer, I am making this thread. Here is the challenge, and our contestants!

(Jun. 16, 2011  10:43 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh, okay. I challenge anyone to a Grass Pokémon-themed battle! Size exactly 500x200, with 3 days to prepare (little time as possible, I'm pretty good at Pokémon sigs, although up there is some of my best work)!

It should have a full team of 6 Pokemon, btw.

The challengers are:
Ga!
Nano!
NoodooSoup!
Greimatter!
and The Fire Wyrm!

There are 5 battlers! Voters must vote for the 2 best! If there is a tie, the top finishers get to duke it out in the first ever tie-breaker!

THE ENTRIES!:
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:32 AM)Nano Wrote: Sorry guys, I was out all day with the family.

Happy voting Smile

So LET'S GET THIS BATTLE ON!
am i still alowed to enter?
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:51 PM)DX Wrote: am i still alowed to enter?

I guess... But this is getting a little out of hand now...

Okay how about this. Maximum: 8 battlers! Vote for the 2 best! If there is a tie, the top finishers get to duke it out in the first ever tie-breaker!
Cool , good luck competitors ! Hm ... if I enter then obviously I will lose , ha. What is the prize ... ? I wonder if there could be any prize for this graphic battle ...
Street Cred? There's no real prize, it's just to improve your graphic skills and have some friendly competition. You could pick up some pointers along the way too.
Graphic battles took place on the WBO well before you were even registered. This is not the first.
Can anyone tell me what is a Graphic Battle?
I know I'm a noob but i just don't know.....
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:09 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is a Graphic Battle?
I know I'm a noob but i just don't know.....

Try actually being intelligent. "Graphic", "battle". If you understand what "food fight" means, this is just as easy ...
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:08 PM)Omega Wrote: Graphic battles took place on the WBO well before you were even registered. This is not the first.

My bad. I had searched, but couldn't find any mention of it on here. They might have taken place on the old forums, and I know the idea is not a new one, but I was talking about the forum itself, not the community. However, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

And the irony about MeteoLDrago's comment is that the thread is like 5 down from this one...
The World Beyblade Organization, no other. In 2009 there were many graphic battles, even I competed in some.
In threads or via PM? If it was PM, that would probably be why I didn't see any...
So, we just PM you our entries?
No, that would be unfair. You tell me if you're done, and then we post once everybody is done. When I get all the PM's, I will post mine, and everybody should post within a day after (if it is that early, if it is less than 24 hours until the challenge is done when I get the last PM, you have until the deadline to post your entry).
No, we want someone to mix it up the sigs so it can be random. (because I will win because of my fellow spriters.)
I already sent mine to nano so he should post the sigs.
EDIT: When you vote after the deadline, CHOOSE ONLY 2 OPTIONS! Remember, this is voting based on quality of the sig, and ability to meet the specifications of the challenge, so please provide good reasons as to why you think these 2 sigs are the best. Whether you like/dislike somebody does not matter.

Not following this will disqualify your vote.
EDIT: nvm...
Neither Ga'Hooleone or The Fire Wyrm are respecting anything Fyuuor posted ... Graphics are supposed to be anonymous so there is as little bias as possible, therefore nobody is supposed to post their own work. Furthermore, there is supposed to be no poll at all, the only votes that are to be counted are those that are posted here, with good reasons.
Derp. Sorry. So I guess they should just be entry 1, 2, etc.?

You can't edit/delete a poll, can you?
I deleted the poll.
Thanks, and sorry again.