WBO's first ever GRAPHIC BATTLE

(Jun. 17, 2011  5:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So I guess they should just be entry 1, 2, etc.?

Yep Joyful_3

----------------------

Just an idea, next time in order to make battles completely fair I'd suggest everybody to send their sig entries to a neutral WBO member who has no personal interest in the battle and they'll create the thread. In this case myself or Kai-V (If she agrees prior). This will nullify the chance of a competitor who is being sent everybody else's entries to alter their design after viewing another competitors entry.

Anyways guys good luck, can't wait to see these designs Joyful_3
(Jun. 18, 2011  12:46 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just an idea, next time in order to make battles completely fair I'd suggest everybody to send their sig entries to a neutral WBO member who has no personal interest in the battle and they'll create the thread. In this case myself or Kai-V (If she agrees prior). This will nullify the chance of a competitor who is being sent everybody else's entries to alter their design after viewing another competitors entry.

Hm, I would prefer if it were you because I already get at least twenty new private messages everyday.
best of luck competitors may the best one win
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:39 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: No, we want someone to mix it up the sigs so it can be random. (because I will win because of my fellow spriters.)
You kidding Wyrm? If I knew you made it I would vote against it (lol jks).
This looks cool. I'm gonna vote when it is finished. May the best graphic sigamajig win!
Hah, still cant beat my jokes. (or my sprites) (jk)
Man, the suspense! Oh, it's getting to me!

I'm sorry, that was too sarcastic. Anyways, good luck to all competitors in this tournament.

Oh, wait, one question: any signatures that the competitors make are free to be used, right? Like, if I wanted to use the sig TFW makes, then can I?
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:50 PM)Sparta Wrote: Man, the suspense! Oh, it's getting to me!

I'm sorry, that was too sarcastic. Anyways, good luck to all competitors in this tournament.

Oh, wait, one question: any signatures that the competitors make are free to be used, right? Like, if I wanted to use the sig TFW makes, then can I?

that depends on the one who made it..
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:50 PM)Sparta Wrote: Man, the suspense! Oh, it's getting to me!

This is why it would be unfair, EVERYONE LOVES MEH!
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  12:46 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just an idea, next time in order to make battles completely fair I'd suggest everybody to send their sig entries to a neutral WBO member who has no personal interest in the battle and they'll create the thread. In this case myself or Kai-V (If she agrees prior). This will nullify the chance of a competitor who is being sent everybody else's entries to alter their design after viewing another competitors entry.

Hm, I would prefer if it were you because I already get at least twenty new private messages everyday.

So perhaps we should (as a rule) send all entries for a battle (list it as -insert username here-'s challenge, then the picture. Fyuuor can make sure it's the right size and all.) to Fyuuor?
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:07 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

This is why it would be unfair, EVERYONE LOVES MEH!

You forgot your [/sarcasm]... I think your ego just went up a notch. Hopefully the competition will tone it down when someone else wins (jk, best of luck to all!).
Well, I sent my sig to Nano, since I wasn't sure if Fyuuor was going to take them.
I'm just waiting for Xyo and DX to send me theirs. After that, I'll post them in a random order with no names.
Apparently, DX said he didn't want to participate. Chocked_2 Right.... And okay, 3 and a 1/2 hours until the challenge is over and voting starts!
Great ! I'd love to see those signatures made by you and the others !
The deadline has passed! Since Xyo has not sent his entry in, he is disqualified. Nano (when he comes back online), let's post! The voting shall begin once Nano has posted the entries.
COME ON NANO!

The excitment is killing me!

I am looking forward to seeing the graphics being unvailed, hope it won't be too hard to choose.

So what are the voting conditions then?
It's in the OP.
Pretty much, vote for the best 2, and give a good reason why you chose them. The voting ends 5 days from now.
Sorry guys, I was out all day with the family.

Happy voting Smile
I vote for #1 Because it looks like it was drawn with pencil(because of the background) and the way the pokemon are arranged and look.
and if you can vote for 2 then I choose #4 Because of the pun, the Background and the Way the pokemon look and are arranged.
I notice that most of us used Celebi, haha.
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:06 AM)Greimatter Wrote: I notice that most of us used Celebi, haha.

That's 'cuz Celebi kicks grass!
i would like to vote for the third and first sig

first because it looks too nice and all the Pokemon were arranged nicely and the arrangement of other things are also good

third one leaving the first sig all the other sigs look like something is missing their in them most of them r empty and their background is not filled with things ,whereas in third there r character filling the space and it doesn't look like empty sig
First and third.

First- I like the whole effect and especially the background.

Third- The color scheme is epic! The Pokemon are epic. Seriously, if I could, I would get a print and put it on my wall Wink
Also, I think the votes could be tallied like this:

|||| and for the fifth, ||||

Just a suggestion Wink
Lol, just realized, it is a bit easy to tell which one is Ga's! xD
I will vote for first and the third one.

First because I like the fading and the background.
Third because the Pokemons are arranged in a good way.
i can make it in one day am i still allowed to enter?
My vote goes to the third. It is so much brighter than all the others which makes the others look bland and it fills the whole sig while others have empty places.
I also like the idea of 'lets kick some grass' but it doesn't get my vote.