WBO Comic Strip

(Jun. 16, 2011  2:30 AM)Sparta Wrote: ...Wait, INK, are you MITH/Mercury[cue weird symbols]?

And nice comic. If you are mith/mercury or whatever, then...are you still in my paper?

Yes, I was MITH and Mercury. Sure, I'm still in your paper.
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:43 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:30 AM)Sparta Wrote: ...Wait, INK, are you MITH/Mercury[cue weird symbols]?

And nice comic. If you are mith/mercury or whatever, then...are you still in my paper?

Yes, I was MITH and Mercury. Sure, I'm still in your paper.
Ok, fantastic. I don't want to ruin your thread with posts about my paper, so I'll PM you.

And it's great you're doing comics again. Lookin' good!
AWSOME! nice comic as always I really like um there just as good as they were before
man, that ending could lead to so many awesome places. awesome places.
You know what Im gonna say. No point typing it.

Thanks Ink. for the return Eee
I can't stop laughing. This strip is really funny.
Also,welcome back.
Thanks guys! BTW, I think I never eally explained why I left all the sudden. Well, it was simple. My cousin moved in, and, well, she was a witch. One time she was dying her hair and she actually did look like a witch, hah! Anyway, that was a big distraction. Also my teachers had started to dish out some bigger projects, so I was distracted by that. I was also suffering writer's block at the time, and next thing I knew, I had completely forgotten about the comic. But I'm back now, and hopefully, better than ever!

Next comic includes anime characters, BTW.
I can't stop laughing! What a great comic dude! Awesome ideas!
I liked your old comics better. this drawing style really destroys the joke.
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:17 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:16 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I swear the girl looks like KIA-V from the older comics, I've been staring for about 5 minutes...

But Kai-V doesn't have a ponytail, although it was hard to see in this comic.
The irony is I actually hate ponytails.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:23 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I liked your old comics better. this drawing style really destroys the joke.

At least be nice when you criticize him... :\

I personally liked this comic. Keep it up Ink.!
Good thing for you you'll never have to see it again. He already said it was an experimental drawing style...
Personally, the drawing are there to aid understanding. They are important, but it's the content/jokes that count.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:16 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I swear the girl looks like KIA-V from the older comics, I've been staring for about 5 minutes...

I was usiing your old design, I guess I'll have to remodel a LOT of characters now.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:36 PM)Ink. Wrote: I was usiing your old design, I guess I'll have to remodel a LOT of characters now.

oh so it was Deikailo with the ponytail, lol, I was trying to search for a ponytail on the waiter, also i thought the waiter was Kia-V...
This is really good. But, are you going to take the old comics and put them in an "archive" of sorts in this thread? Once again, I laughed. Hard.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:49 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:36 PM)Ink. Wrote: I was usiing your old design, I guess I'll have to remodel a LOT of characters now.

oh so it was Deikailo with the ponytail, lol, I was trying to search for a ponytail on the waiter, also i thought the waiter was Kia-V...

The waiter was definitley not Kai-V, she's making enough money from the WBO to be a waiter, hah.
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:18 PM)Odin Wrote: This is really good. But, are you going to take the old comics and put them in an "archive" of sorts in this thread? Once again, I laughed. Hard.

Well, the other comics are already kinda archived in the old thread, I'll put a link to that in the OP.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Deikailo, Where do you download that coloring program. I liek need eet NAO!
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:02 PM)Hytyjin Wrote: bring back the comic age man

Were you even a member when I made those comics...?

EDIT: No, you weren't.
Maybe he is a guest at that time.

(when is your next comic?)
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:42 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Maybe he is a guest at that time.

(when is your next comic?)

See

(Jun. 16, 2011  12:07 AM)Ink. Wrote: One thing I want to clear up: there will be no schedule for the comics. They get done when they get done.
lrn2readOP
Holy nuggets, it's finally here!

WBO Comic #2: OMG It's Evolving

[Image: WBOComic2.jpg]
I personally would've been confused, too.

My printer was pooping on the party (aka BEING A JERK) so I had to draw boxes. It's amazing, I know. :I
Nice, Ink. Who will feature next?! DUUUUN DDDDDDDDDDUNNNNNNN DDDDDUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN??!!

Keep it up.
hey can someone give me a link to the old Comic-Thread please Eee