Virgo 125D or Libra125D?

Could someone do some tests with this? I do not have two Defense Bottoms, and as a result cannot do so.

Virgo 125D was quite effective for me during BEYBLADE WAR ROOM as a Libra DF145WB, LibraD125B, and essentially any other Defense type killer. It was a great Stamina type. However, I did a ranked battle with Brad after, who I believe was using a Libra custom with D, and he swept me 3-0!

While preparing for the tournament, I focused too much on using Libra as a Defense type, and never even tried D on it for some reason. What experience do you guys have with D on Libra?
I was using B, not D. Wink
lol Brad was even beating Evan afterward. Brad was beastinnnn'.

I've tried Libra a few times with D and I didn't like it. I have a ton of spare tracks and bottoms (thanks, light boosters!) so I can test this.
(May. 27, 2009  5:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was using B, not D. Wink

Whaaaat

I was able to beat Libra + B customs consistently before with Virgo 125D. Speechless

Thanks Deikailo, I would appreciate it.
Did you try Virgo with D125 instead of 125 (not sure if it was proven that it doesn`t help survival)?
(May. 27, 2009  8:51 PM)Hero Wrote: Did you try Virgo with D125 instead of 125 (not sure if it was proven that it doesn`t help survival)?

I may have, but I doubt it made much of a difference considering what type of Beyblade it is.
virgo DF145 B is pretty good.
i dont have D. but i have S,SB,WB,B bottoms to use in defence/stamina combos.
would you like me to test libra vs virgo with any of those?
Well, in the SpinOff I used Libra DF145WB and it got me a long way. But I'm not too sure about Virgo 125D.
We're talking about Stamina customs here, not Defense with Bottoms like B and WB. I just want tests with D based customs using Libra and Virgo.
I did some tests with Libra 125D VS Virgo 125D and these are the results I got -

Virgo 125D shot first -
Virgo wins by OS
Libra wins by OS
Libra wins by OS
Libra wins by KO
Virgo wins by OS

Libra 125D shot first -
Virgo wins by OS
Virgo wins by OS
Virgo wins by OS
Libra wins by KO
Virgo wins by OS

It seems they are both pretty close but Virgo seems to be just a little better.
will the results be the same if it was virgoD125WB vs libraD125WB???
Thanks Blitz Smile

So, my assumption was correct! I wonder if using CH120 or D125 would make a worthwhile difference.

And pegasis, this thread is for D based customs with Virgo and Libra, as I have said numerous times.
Their endurance is extremely close from those results, but it's stamina is the only attribute the virgo wheel would even match up to the libra wheel with. Libra is still much more versatile, im sure that wasnt what was in question though.

But still i felt the need to point it out Smile
(May. 28, 2009  2:40 PM)Kei Wrote: We're talking about Stamina customs here, not Defense with Bottoms like B and WB. I just want tests with D based customs using Libra and Virgo.

Except B has better Stamina than D. Don't believe me? Try it. Anubis showed me this. Because B is better at regaining balance and doesn't have a broad point surrounding the tip like D does, it actually has better Stamina. I don't think this would apply to WB, though.

Also, DF145 has great Stamina.
So would Virgo DF145 B work as a Stamina blade?
(May. 28, 2009  6:42 PM)Giga Wrote: So would Virgo DF145 B work as a Stamina blade?

I actually lost to this when Harclave used it (I was using Libra CH120B).
Interesting. To think we were complaining about the "useless" Ball and DF145 parts before.
(May. 28, 2009  6:57 PM)Giga Wrote: Interesting. To think we were complaining about the "useless" Ball and DF145 parts before.

LOL it is pretty funny. What's more interesting though is that it shows we're all really still learning about MFB. A lot of parts I expected wouldn't be useful are actually quite good.
Mmm. We should do tests while not united at a tourny. The beyblade "clubs" you suggested seem like better and better ideas.
Brad's correct. This isn't like the old system where there was hardly anything to learn for the experts (no not me lol). This new system is forcing us to continuously change. We are willing to be proven wrong. Smile

I'm surprised about DF145. It worked nice on Virgo, but I never gave it a second change. I guess now is as good a time as ever considering I have like 5 of the buggers now.

Oh and I always thought ball was good. Probably my most used bottom.
(May. 28, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I actually lost to this when Harclave used it (I was using Libra CH120B).

A totally off-topic question...
How many boosters did you buy before u pulled mad cancer..
(May. 28, 2009  7:56 PM)Ghost Wrote: A totally off-topic question...
How many boosters did you buy before u pulled mad cancer..

Please don't ask off-topic questions. If you really needed to know, you could PM me. Grin That said, I bought them opened from a YJA lot. Mad Cancer is 1/8.
God man there's so much to figure out with these parts. I have to do testing with Virgo. I did find that B had better stamina than D, though.
(May. 28, 2009  1:11 PM)pegasis Wrote: virgo DF145 B is pretty good.
i knew about this combo before you did guys Tongue_out
actually i have been using it since i got my S and D shuffle set.
but i always thought i keep winning against my sisters libraD125WB because my launch is way stronger than hers.
Yeah soo many parts have turned out to be useful, but thats a good thing it forces us to think outside of the circle abit.