[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
LMFAO!XD Your rank most definitely isn't. If you wanna put someone in there place, then battle me. I'll show you exactly where you belong. That tournament date is a month old, the most up to date tournament is May 25th at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, VA. Don't get too cocky either, or you'll just end up looking dumb when you lose, haha.
Kaboom, How much time do you need to secure Comic Book Haven for an early June event? I'll have the date set up in the next 2 days and I want to get a decent turnout for it. Also, get the beydays event set so that I can post the June one as well. Thanks
(May. 14, 2013  2:23 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Kaboom, How much time do you need to secure Comic Book Haven for an early June event? I'll have the date set up in the next 2 days and I want to get a decent turnout for it. Also, get the beydays event set so that I can post the June one as well. Thanks

If we call and let him know we wanna set up an event for June, then we should be good. We're asking about a month a head of time so that'll give us some what of an advantage. I'm taking care of Bey Days asap. We've got a list of 10 people and I wanna see if we can make it any bigger.
NIcely done. I'm thinking about Saturday the 8th of June for a date. I'll confirm this as soon as I can! Good luck at Beydays, I wish we could get there but we'll be paddleing down the river then.
(May. 14, 2013  10:14 AM)Pruebame Wrote: NIcely done. I'm thinking about Saturday the 8th of June for a date. I'll confirm this as soon as I can! Good luck at Beydays, I wish we could get there but we'll be paddleing down the river then.

Dang it... I just realized something. If I'm still going through with it, which Im not sure if I am or am not, but I have a martial arts tournament that day. If I don't go, then I'll definitely be at the tournament that day.
Well, can DrPepsi Help run the tournament if your that scared? just giving ya grief. Either way, I'd like to get a tournament going that day down there. Can you check with Zack?
(May. 15, 2013  1:41 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Well, can DrPepsi Help run the tournament if your that scared? just giving ya grief. Either way, I'd like to get a tournament going that day down there. Can you check with Zack?

I sure can. and who in the world said I was scared of you guys?!Wink Lol If he's not doing anything, Im sure he'd wanna help.
Kaboom, Can you please contact Comic Book Heaven and reserve the 8th for a June tournament for me? Also, do you have the numbers needed for the beydays event? I'd like to start to post the June tournament right away.
If you could get a tournament up closer to the Maryland border, I could probably come.
What !?! Another tournament in June...that's awesome. @chazzberry- hope to see you at beydays. I love a challenge and can say with confidence that I'll probably crush you. At the very least I can guarantee a tough battle.
I'M BACK! And here in VB, this is my turf! Lol jk, but BeyDays is NEXT weekend! I went by CBH, Mr. Eric wasn't there so I talked with his wife and she said she'd relay him the message.
(May. 18, 2013  7:37 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'M BACK! And here in VB, this is my turf! Lol jk, but BeyDays is NEXT weekend! I went by CBH, Mr. Eric wasn't there so I talked with his wife and she said she'd relay him the message.

I want VA to have a Beyday. You guys got a great setup in VA Beach. Good luck. if you guys need any help Im here to help. But I can't come of course due to the whole being in Canada thing hah.
(May. 18, 2013  7:37 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'M BACK! And here in VB, this is my turf! Lol jk, but BeyDays is NEXT weekend! I went by CBH, Mr. Eric wasn't there so I talked with his wife and she said she'd relay him the message.

You wish this was your turf.. pshh... nerd..XD jk bro. We're both nerds haha Grin Post here or message me asap when he says its all good.

(May. 18, 2013  7:53 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I want VA to have a Beyday. You guys got a great setup in VA Beach. Good luck. if you guys need any help Im here to help. But I can't come of course due to the whole being in Canada thing hah.

Thanks for the support Dark, if not everyone else appreciates your help, know that I do. I'll be rooting for you while you're in Canada man. Best luck to you.

*Btw. Do you know if this is VA's first BeyDay?
OK everyone. Please keep a watch on the Official thread for the Beydays post coming. Make sure when replying for Beydays, you do it there. Next, I am glad to start the post for the June Tournament in Virginia Beach.

VIRGINIA BEACH TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm

Date: 6/8/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees. To be determined if any
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. WBO fees will apply to both events.

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame
ghostbull
Vari Jack
TheBigBadwolf
theblackdragon
twistedbyxis
Kaboom!!!
GilaSpiderLizar

Maybe:
DrPepsiDew
Flash Master
Gabe DG

Watch the first page of this thread for contestants. I am real excited to finally be coming to the VB area and working with my friends down there. Lets make this one of the biggest events in Vorginia and Good Luck to all!

And of course, Bazooka and Pruebame WILL be attending!
Step right up and get crushed by my blader spirit Wink! I hope to see lots of good bladers here!
(May. 20, 2013  10:33 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Step right up and get crushed by my blader spirit Wink! I hope to see lots of good bladers here!
You wish Bazooka. Lol We haven't battled in a while but I'll still beat you when we do!Grin
Pruebame- Put me down as a maybe please. Most likely I'm attending but I just wanna make sure I can.
Pruebame- put myself and Vari Jack as confirmed for this event. Unless something serious comes up we'll be there.
Put me, Flash Master, and Gabe DG as maybes please
Finally! A VA tourney that's not on Sunday! Smile Put me as a maybe. I still have to ask my dad.
(May. 21, 2013  10:20 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Finally! A VA tourney that's not on Sunday! Smile Put me as a maybe. I still have to ask my dad.

What are you talking about? We always have have Saturday tournaments for Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake. We've only done one Sunday tournaments to help someone out. Richmond is the only spot in Virginia that has Sunday tournaments..sadly..Pinching_eyes Even Beydays is on a saturday. If you keep checking back, I might host a tournament after the June 8th tournament.

(May. 22, 2013  2:10 AM)TheBigBadwolf Wrote: I'm there

For which tournament... you can't just say you're coming without saying which tournament it is. BeyDay 2013 on May 25th or the other tournament on June 8th.
Tournament Thread for Bey Days is now up!! Mingle!!---> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clash-of...-13--60986
Can u add me to the list I'll come
(May. 24, 2013  1:51 AM)TheBigBadwolf Wrote: Can u add me to the list I'll come

Alright man. Sounds good.
Pruebame- Confirm me for Chaos at the Beach. June 8th, 2013.