Trying To Buy Dragoon MS UV!!!!!!!!

You get it from a Dragoon MS UV, and currently none are for sale.
Ryuki Wrote:

Okay.
I'm very envious of whoever gets it btw since I cant afford it at all right now. However!

http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade.html

HMS Random Booster Act. 2
Death Gargoyle MS
Annnnd
Dragoon MSUV.

Couple of these babies and you should have yourself a full DGMSUV.
Not too sure on the site, I might've ordered from here years ago. I cannot remember however it appears to be in stock. So get up on that everyone.

So from RBA2, you get Dragoon MS UV?! I read in the 'Beyblade Parts List' it was Dragoon MS. I didn't have any other Dragoon MS/UV RC to compare it with anyway.

My RBA2 parts: Dragoon MS UV RC?
[Image: img1712rd3.jpg]
saiyanangel5 Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:

Okay.
I'm very envious of whoever gets it btw since I cant afford it at all right now. However!

http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade.html

HMS Random Booster Act. 2
Death Gargoyle MS
Annnnd
Dragoon MSUV.

Couple of these babies and you should have yourself a full DGMSUV.
Not too sure on the site, I might've ordered from here years ago. I cannot remember however it appears to be in stock. So get up on that everyone.

So from RBA2, you get Dragoon MS UV?! I read in the 'Beyblade Parts List' it was Dragoon MS. I didn't have any other Dragoon MS/UV RC to compare it with anyway.

My RBA2 parts: Dragoon MS UV RC?
[Image: img1712rd3.jpg]

You lucky boy you.
Thats it.
Grip Flat Core ultimate version.
Enjoy.
Ryuki Wrote:
You lucky boy you.
Thats it.
Enjoy.

LOL...err no. *Pokes Ryuki to check my profile page*

But yeah, one month of owning the RC and i didn't even know it was UV!

I ordered 2x RBA2 from theINtoy and luckily i got mainly what i was looking for. It says on the site that there is '...over 10 in stock', so there is still a chance to get one, even if it is a bit pricey, but ok for where i am.
TOYSn'JOYS does seem like a good place to get them though, as mentioned by Ryuki.
Clean your RC, all that dirt is going to slow it down!
saiyanangel5 Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:
You lucky boy you.
Thats it.
Enjoy.

LOL...err no. *Pokes Ryuki to check my profile page*

But yeah, one month of owning the RC and i didn't even know it was UV!

I ordered 2x RBA2 from theINtoy and luckily i got mainly what i was looking for. It says on the site that there is '...over 10 in stock', so there is still a chance to get one, even if it is a bit pricey, but ok for where i am.
TOYSn'JOYS does seem like a good place to get them though, as mentioned by Ryuki.

Ah carp, I need to read them things more often.
Sorry bout that.
Out of curiosity, what attack ring did you get?
Bey Brad Wrote:Clean your RC, all that dirt is going to slow it down!

Yeah, my beystadium must be really dusty because i only got to use the RC once before going back to my Uni house.
Ryuki Wrote:
Sorry bout that.

That's okay, it happened to me before here, lol.

That's the AR of Einstein, which is lilac colour. Not sure about the WD, though.
saiyanangel5 Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:
Sorry bout that.

That's the AR of Einstein, which is lilac colour. Not sure about the WD, though.

Lucky. I like that AR.

This WD is seagon's free defencer, if I remember right. It's more useful for defensive purposes than on this; you might want to switch to circle wide or heavy depending on how controllable you want this to be.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
saiyanangel5 Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:
Sorry bout that.

Lucky. I like that AR.

This WD is seagon's free defencer, if I remember right. It's more useful for defensive purposes than on this; you might want to switch to circle wide or heavy depending on how controllable you want this to be.

Einstein AR is, IMO, under appreciated, and I'm not just saying that out of incredible bias. I know there are better smash ARs out there, but I just love how compact and effective it is.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Einstein AR is, IMO, under appreciated, and I'm not just saying that out of incredible bias. I know there are better smash ARs out there, but I just love how compact and effective it is.

I use with Grip Flat and 10-wide. I don't dare to use grip flat ultimate with anything lighter than Samurai upper.
10 wide? Don't you mean circle wide? I don't have a Dragoon MS so I have to use mine with metal weight grip flat or whatever it is that came with DG MF.
Holy carp, the number of typos I've been making recently is phenomenal.
4 pages and no one is selling a Dragoon MS UV! T_T
TorchPegasus Wrote:Hey dude, i found one on Yahoo Japan Auctions
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../u23360393

Funny, Ryuki just posted that same auction.
Damn,well,i feel stupid,

p.s im sorry, i dont know why that posted twice...
Oh I wasn't like yelling at you or anything, I just thought it was interesting that you both posted the same auction. lol
OMG! There it is! But I don't get paid till Friday Drat! This sucks I hope it's still there. T_T
Takeru Wrote:
OMG! There it is! But I don't get paid till Friday Drat! This sucks I hope it's still there. T_T

aren't you 23 years old
OH carp! THEY WON'T SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! ;_;T_T Who lives near Japan that would be able to get this thing to me? I'LL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING! Composer of Requiems! Would you be able to?
could someone get me one? to i'll pay you back later
Takeru Wrote:
OH carp! THEY WON'T SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! ;_;T_T Who lives near Japan that would be able to get this thing to me? I'LL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING! Composer of Requiems! Would you be able to?

Oh my God ... this is why you're supposed to use Mail Order Japan. And Singapore is outside of Japan, believe it or not.
ok so now I'm missing something...... Research time! Joyful_3, Research done! I have one of those accounts already that was one of the first things I did when I got to this forum but I don't have any money on that account.... didn't make a deposit. T_T
you can't possibly be 23