Trying To Buy Dragoon MS UV!!!!!!!!

i dont have the money for that right now i have to pay for my car or else i would do it in a heart beat!<3
I'd buy five of those if Yahoo Japan Autions didn't exist, but I think trying your luck there first is a better idea.

The shipping and handling is $12.00 for five beyblades Unhappy
Man i wish i had more money@_@
Try playing the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, and you'll see just how amazingly everything is priced in beyblade.

Seriously, with my deck, I could buy all the limited edition dark beyblades, and have enough left over to buy a couple stadiums, and quite a few more blades.
so your telling me with the rare cards you have from Yu-Gi-Oh witch i have played and still have cards for your selling them to get Bayblades? And how much do the Dark Blades coast?
I saw a set of dark blades for that were $200 USD just about, and that doesn't include shipping.

My cards add up to over that easily. It's rather ridiculous because of the amount of money you put into it.
Artie Wrote:holy carp i cant read that dude

and i would advise against buying the booster. its unlikely youd get a full DGMSUV

All that matters is the core!
The Core? Why is the core so important?
Because it's the fastest moving core of all time.
Really? I didn't know that, Whats so different about it compared to Dragoon SM?
The tip is considerably wider than Dragoon MS's tip, thus making it much faster.
Takeru Wrote:
Really? I didn't know that, Whats so different about it compared to Dragoon SM?

About 3mm of rubber
And that make that big of a difference?
Yes. I wish I could do a video, but the difference is realluy significant. For TBTS I think it's too fast, but for TB and TA it's just perfect.
I would love to see how fast that core is! BUT HOW?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kr7sGMtYmZY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q0tSWcjKV90 [Skip past the first couple of battles]

Thats basically all I could find.
You can't really see much of how it works in these videos but you can get an idea.

WTF! HOLLY carp! THAT THING WAS FAST! too fast it ran out of power and spin too fast Dragoon MS stayed at a constant............that core is amazing if i used it but with other parts.......DRAGOON MURASAME! Joyful_3
Seems that Dragoon MSUV is better suited for attack stadiums(unless that was an attack stadium, then it just plain sucks.)

Kind of sucks knowing that it got out enduranced by an attack blade.
Yeah I know but what's really sad is it was the version before it that beat it.
some one more experienced will probably come along and say that Dragoon MSUV's only useful part is the core, and that it needs to be combined with something else to bring out it's full potential, or something like that.

Either way, you can expect a good explanation why what happened, happened.
TRUE! Joyful_3

Dragoon MSUV uncustomized isn't the most amazing beyblade. Dragoon MS has more endurance then Dragoon MSUV. Since Dragoon MSUV failed to knock out out of the stadium, it came down to an endurance battle and DGMSUV has...none.

Had it been a different stadium I think it would've won. Either way, its best to customize it since there are far better choices for attack rings.
Ryuki Wrote:
Dragoon MSUV uncustomized isn't the most amazing beyblade. Dragoon MS has more endurance then Dragoon MSUV. Since Dragoon MSUV failed to knock out out of the stadium, it came down to an endurance battle and DGMSUV has...none.

Had it been a different stadium I think it would've won. Either way, its best to customize it since there are far better choices for attack rings.

This is a pretty good explanation of what happened. The value of a Beyblade is in its separate parts and their potential, not nthe Beyblade as a whole. In this battle, neither Dragoon MS or MSUV were using strong enough attack rings to knock each other out, so it came down to a survival battle, which of course the slower Beyblade one.
Synesthesia Wrote:some one more experienced will probably come along and say that Dragoon MSUV's only useful part is the core, and that it needs to be combined with something else to bring out it's full potential, or something like that.

Either way, you can expect a good explanation why what happened, happened.

Refer to post #32
OK! So i need to Core but where to get it?