Toys R Us Takara Tomy beyblades! You can find a loophole to get them anywhere!

Poll: Is this Awesome?

Awesome! Loopholes Rock!!!
42.86%
No. Why did you even post this?
57.14%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
I just found out that on TOYSRUS.com if you switch the country to Japan you can get Takara beys for like 8 bucks as opposed to Hasbro beys. I tried it and now i can get any bey that hasnt come out in the US for a normal price without going on Ebay! you probably cant read Japanese so just figure it out or use Google Translate but its still pretty cool!
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:58 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: I just found out that on TOYSRUS.com if you switch the country to Japan you can get Takara beys for like 8 bucks as opposed to Hasbro beys. I tried it and now i can get any bey that hasnt come out in the US for a normal price without going on Ebay! you probably cant read Japanese so just figure it out or use Google Translate but its still pretty cool!
I don't know if other people have done this but I have already done this...... And probably many people have done it so this is old....
Actually I'm pretty sure Toys R US doesn't ship internationally, maybe that's why they're all over the world, hmm?

And all your doing is switching the website, like for example US to Canada, US to HK, etc.

Companies are like this. Mcdonalds doesn't have ONE site for the whole world, more like 50 sites in total for the whole world. The exact same goes for TRU.
I get mine from eBay for liek.... $5-10 (shipping included)
So... And iR has a point.
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:08 PM)iR Wrote: Actually I'm pretty sure Toys R US doesn't ship internationally, maybe that's why they're all over the world, hmm?

And all your doing is switching the website, like for example US to Canada, US to HK, etc.

Companies are like this. Mcdonalds doesn't have ONE site for the whole world, more like 50 sites in total for the whole world. The exact same goes for TRU.

just checked it out and was directed to a page that said toys r us does not ship worldwide and some other stuff in japanese i couldent read. this is pretty much useless
Toys 'R' Us Japan does not ship internationally, therefore this thread is not needed. Close this thread please.