Tournament in London 18 Feb

Hi everyone, I've got 3 little ones (8, 7 and 4 yos) who are nuts about Beyblade. The kids are thrilled to hear that there will be a tournament in London this Sunday but they havent got X Beys and are too young to compete. However, we were wondering if spectators are allowed to watch the tournament? It would be a real treat for the kids to observe how a real battle is played. Thanks!
(Feb. 13, 2024  5:34 PM)Dreakangruszka Wrote: Hi everyone, I've got 3 little ones (8, 7 and 4 yos) who are nuts about Beyblade. The kids are thrilled to hear that there will be a tournament in London this Sunday but they havent got X Beys and are too young to compete. However, we were wondering if spectators are allowed to watch the tournament? It would be a real treat for the kids to observe how a real battle is played. Thanks!

Generally spectating is welcomed at WBO tournaments, but if you want to be certain definitely ask in the tournament thread. I would suggest bringing their Beyblades too as there may be free play available that they can join in with ☺️