Too Old For Beyblade?

Hey everyone! I'm an older blader, played with the original plastic Gen as a kid and am now 24. I recently got back into beys about a year ago. Tournaments seem so fun and it would be sick to meet other bladers but I still feel a bit silly being an adult. So, my question is, what do you guys think? Too old? Never too old?
This is a question that's often been asked several times - short answer is no, not at all!

24 is frankly considered on the younger end of the competitive spectrum. You're roughly in the middle of the WBO age range.
You are not too old to compete in WBO events. There are no age restrictions. We have some bladers as young as 3 or 4 who participate, and some as old as 40 or more. I myself am 40. At my first WBO tournament I was 35, and lost to a 4 year old. Honestly, I found that hilarious and amazing. I win a lot more nowadays, but I still lose often too. Win, lose, it's all a part of life.
I'd say as long as you don't drop your responsibilities in favor of Beyblade, there's no real age cap
Dude you good