The future of video

(Jan. 07, 2009  3:52 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yes, I'm in desperate need to find out how to do that.

I always thought it was really obvious and I can't really see the point of making a video for it. I must be doing it really wrong without realising. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 07, 2009  4:02 PM)Sega Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQO110B5NG4&fmt=22

Awesome job man, nicely done nothing bad about it.

I'd just say the music inbetween the battle needs to change tbh.

It's all taken from the Beyblade OST and I'm pretty happy witha ll of it.

Starting Sliding Shoot video today.
Nice, I'm looking forward to the future of videos Smile
just spent about 90 minutes taking footage for sliding shoot video

on with the editing
(Jan. 08, 2009  3:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: just spent about 90 minutes taking footage for sliding shoot video

on with the editing

Hehe, nice, I'm eager to watch.
Currently attempting to watch it. It's done really well (loving the music) but it takes forever to load. D: On my computer anyways.
The ending was awesome and the whole thing was well made and informative. I'm gonna go try to do the sliding shoot now. =P
that video was really good and was a helpful tutorial.
It seemed very professional... awesome editing and good video qaulity and angles. Smile
(Jan. 08, 2009  9:23 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'm gonna go try to do the sliding shoot now. =P

Thats what I did after I watched the video Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2009  9:29 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  9:23 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'm gonna go try to do the sliding shoot now. =P

Thats what I did after I watched the video Tongue_out

This is what we did while waiting for it to load. XD
lol
i did it afteri watched it
also i had the shooter in my hand doig the movments whilst watching it
Was wondering why I was getting comments. I guess you found it before I could announce it!

I hope it's helping everyone.
well..it helped me for sure!! =]

now ok..time to try it!!! XD
Request for a video: How to straighten your winders. It would be nice to see a video of it before attempting it.
(Jan. 13, 2009  9:53 AM)Mankster Wrote: Request for a video: How to straighten your winders. It would be nice to see a video of it before attempting it.

This is actually a great idea. I'll do it.
Awesome. I reckon it's more needed now since unstraightened MFB winders are pretty much circular. lol.
Yesh, I still can't get my windersw to straighten all the way. It would help me a lot. =) Can't wait.
(Jan. 13, 2009  9:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yesh, I still can't get my windersw to straighten all the way. It would help me a lot. =) Can't wait.

same for me....
Are you still doing this video , Brad?
Yes. However, I'm thinking of returning the camera for a different model, so it could be delayed.
Why? The quality of the video was great?
I could get something better for about the same price.