The Wonderful Delights of the Meteo L Drago URS!

I got this set in today, and decided to do some tests on the different clear wheels on different tracks.
My first impression was that both the Assault (Blue) and Rush (Red) version weren't exactly up to par to my expectations. I was hoping for a good clear wheel.. but it seems they both lack in the attacking department.
Desperate to find a decent combination, I tested alot.

Stadium: Takara Attack Type Stadium
Equipment: White Launcher Grip + Beylauncher L for Meteo Combos
Black Launcher Grip + Beylauncher LR (in R) for Earth Bull
Other Conditions: RF is in Prime Condition
Launching: Earth Bull @ 80% / Meteo L Drago @ 100%

Test 1: MF (Reduces Recoil) Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. VS MF-H Earth Bull GB145 WB

Different Tracks:
70% Win Rate 85 RF - Meteo L Drago 7 Wins - Earth Bull 3 Wins
50% Win Rate 100 RF - Meteo L Drago 5 Wins - Earth Bull 5 Wins
20% Win Rate 125 RF - Meteo L Drago 2 Wins - Earth Bull 8 Wins
10% Win Rate 145 RF - Meteo L Drago 1 Win - Earth Bull 9 Wins

Test 2: MF Meteo L Drago Rush Ver. VS MF-H Earth Bull GB145 WB

Different Tracks:
60% Win Rate 85 RF - Meteo L Drago 6 Wins - Earth Bull 4 Wins
30% Win Rate 100 RF - Meteo L Drago 3 Wins - Earth Bull 7 Wins
10% Win Rate 125 RF - Meteo L Drago 1 Win - Earth Bull 9 Wins
40% Win Rate 145 RF - Meteo L Drago 4 Wins - Earth Bull 6 Wins

Test 3: Meteo L Drago Absorb Version 85 RF VS MF-H Earth Bull GB145 WB

100% Win Rate
Meteo L Drago 10 Wins
Earth Bull 0 Wins
4 KO's
6 Outspin's
1 Tie
2 Self KO's

Overall I'm very surprised with this.
Meteo L Drago seems to throw Earth Bull off balance very effectively, making Bull scrape the stadium floor, reducing its spin life.
Also the energy transfer works very well here, and if not KO'd, the energy transfer makes Bull lose spin faster.
I'd like some more testing on this though.

Evidently, the Absorb or the Regular L Drago II wheel is the best.
Still want to see if Assault 85 RF will be any good against RS opponents though.

I would like other forum members to test these as well.

Preferably, could someone test this against MF Earth Bull GB145 RS, and using a CH120 Track for Meteo.

Thanks for reading.
Meteo is not that good with CH120. The best version of URS is Absorb. Momo knows the URS in and out.
Why are you even surprised that the lowest track is the best? Speechless TBH, none of the tracks will get consistent hits with Meteo itself. :V
nice results, to bad it isn't as good as I thought to be Pinching_eyes_2, hopefuly the gravity perceus URS may have some use XD
Well the Absorb version is basically the regular L Drago II.
There's plenty of tests on that, so that's why I didn't test it.
.. Do it.
If you don't, I will. :V But not today.
Ugh so disappointing... and the results are mediocre even with a WB opponent... darn I was expecting them to be better. Oh well...

(Dec. 21, 2010  4:44 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Do it.

Wow... pushy aren't you? Tongue_out j/ks.
Its always good to see if there is a difference. Who knows? maybe its a different mold!
Seventy percent with 85 is not good enough to be top-tier ?

Anyway, I will be able to do tests later.
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seventy percent with 85 is not good enough to be top-tier ?

No as the opponent was using WB which is now pretty well proven to be inferior to CS/RS/RSF...
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: No as the opponent was using WB which is now pretty well proven to be inferior to CS/RS/RSF...
It could still achieve a decent result against RS compared to other top-tier Attack combinations, no ?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RS-Discussion
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:31 AM)Kimchi Wrote: This set is really only worth it because the Meteo Wheels and the Clear Wheels look so damn nice. 85, RF, LRF and the Beylauncher L are useful, but that's really the only good part about this set.

Unless you are looking for the above tracks/tips, I wouldn't spend too much money on this.

I still believe that this set is worth the money spent on it. Generally for around $70 USD you can purchase a Mercury Anubis for it's best parts which are 85 and XF. For about the same amount you can receive a 85 and XF while also obtaining a Beylauncher L, Customize Grip, RF, LRF and a Meteo L Drago Absorb Version Wheel which has been proven to be an exceptional Attack Wheel.
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: No as the opponent was using WB which is now pretty well proven to be inferior to CS/RS/RSF...
It could still achieve a decent result against RS compared to other top-tier Attack combinations, no ?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RS-Discussion

Uhh correct me if I'm wrong but I do not see any Meteo L Drago CW's in the results... only LL Drago.
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:31 AM)Kimchi Wrote: This set is really only worth it because the Meteo Wheels and the Clear Wheels look so damn nice. 85, RF, LRF and the Beylauncher L are useful, but that's really the only good part about this set.

Unless you are looking for the above tracks/tips, I wouldn't spend too much money on this.

I still believe that this set is worth the money spent on it. Generally for around $70 USD you can purchase a Mercury Anubis for it's best parts which are 85 and XF. For about the same amount you can receive a 85 and XF while also obtaining a Beylauncher L, Customize Grip, RF, LRF and a Meteo L Drago Absorb Version Wheel which has been proven to be an exceptional Attack Wheel.
Sort of off topic but isn't there an attack parts only set that comes with most of these parts for cheaper? Sorry I may be just confused.
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Uhh correct me if I'm wrong but I do not see any Meteo L Drago CW's in the results... only LL Drago.
I was showing you that other Attack types did not get such high results against RS either. Seventy percent against WB is quite good, and if we do more tests, we could compare Meteo L Drago's different Clear Wheels with what other top tier Attack combinations got against RS ...

See this also :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vulcan-Discussion
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I was showing you that other Attack types did not get such high results against RS either. Seventy percent against WB is quite good, and if we do more tests, we could compare Meteo L Drago's different Clear Wheels with what other top tier Attack combinations got against RS ...

I understand what you are trying to say, but other attack types on the top tier list such as MF LLDrago 100/CH120 RF/R2F have been getting 80-90% win rates in general against WB. This is only getting 75% which is not enough to be top tier. We can safely conclude then that it will achieve even lower results than what LLDrago recieved with RS...

That being said, I do agree that more testing should be done.
I just added a link to results with Vulcan, which also show what I am trying to say.

People should just not totally depress on those results, not to mention that only one person posted theirs ...
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Sort of off topic but isn't there an attack parts only set that comes with most of these parts for cheaper? Sorry I may be just confused.

Unfortunately the Attack set doesn't come with 85, XF, LRF, Beylauncher L, Customize Grip and an Absorb Version of Meteo L Drago.

The Attack set did come with 90, WF and RF but lacks all the other important parts. Unless your talking about the Beyblade Super Deck Set?
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:14 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Sort of off topic but isn't there an attack parts only set that comes with most of these parts for cheaper? Sorry I may be just confused.

Unfortunately the Attack set doesn't come with 85, XF, LRF, Beylauncher L, Customize Grip and an Absorb Version of Meteo L Drago.

The Attack set did come with 90, WF and RF but lacks all the other important parts. Unless your talking about the Beyblade Super Deck Set?

Nope you got it. Thnx for the info!
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Uhh correct me if I'm wrong but I do not see any Meteo L Drago CW's in the results... only LL Drago.
I was showing you that other Attack types did not get such high results against RS either. Seventy percent against WB is quite good...
I don't mean to argue. I will clarify my point. I wasn't trying to say that this will not be top tier because it does not do well against RS, I'm trying to say that it is not top tier because it didn't do EXCEPTIONALLY well against WB. Other combo's in the top tier range are getting 80-90%. This is only 75%. Of course, there are only one set of test results and I recognize that, but if we were to go only with one set of results, it can not be top tier due to the fact that there are better attack combos with better win rates on a consistent basis against WB.

I'm sorry if I sound resistant which I probably do, I understand your point completely though there was just a misunderstanding. Thank you for taking the time to post your ideas though. Usually, you don't even bother I notice lol.
Carp didn't get to do tests with the Absorb wheel yet.

Could anyone else test Meteo's Assault Ver. with 85 RF?
I want to see how consistent my tests are.

Edit: Also wanted to let you guys know I'll be getting in my Grand Ketos WD145 RS within a week, so I'll do tests with the most consistent heights VS RS Top Tier Defense Combos.
Absorb Version tests are up. Very pleased.
they are good Joyful_3 I was expecting rush to be good because the wheel looks like it would have high recoil XD
Why are these tests or RF and not LRF?
Kimchi can use test with LRF?
Well he DID buy the pack that LRF came with.